Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€100 Eir out of bundle

• 08-06-2020 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

Eir out of bundle limit

Hi, just wondering if anyone got a bill with a out of bundle cost for broadband.

It states we used 115gb even though Eir has a 1tb limit and charged us €100 extra.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Did you recently just join/change plans?

If so is it a pro-rata allowance?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Nibs05

Davy wrote: »
    Did you recently just join/change plans?

If so is it a pro-rata allowance?

No, I never changed anything, I’ll try the task of contacting customer service tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭GrumpyMe

Nibs05 wrote: »
    No, I never changed anything, I’ll try the task of contacting customer service tomorrow.

If you have difficulty getting through or get the run around, you could use the advice in this post

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113515819&postcount=17

They, Eir, will promptly contact you...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Nibs05 wrote: »

Look at total usage, not just download

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Nibs05

Davy wrote: »
    Look at total usage, not just download

It just says : Data - 115.147gb/unlimited

Looking at eir twitter it seems a few customers had this extra €100 on their bill.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Would be pretty unusual to see uploads of 10 x downloads unless the OP is hosting videos from home.

Advertisement