Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lingfield 7.50

• 08-06-2020 9:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,978 ✭✭✭

I like to study form and spotted a horse with course form, in form trainer, and regular jockey for the above race.
    Managed to get on at fourteens from twenties 10 mins before the off. Horse was subsequently backed into sevens.
    The favourite, 2-1, big stable, stepping down in trip, previously beaten off current mark, new jockey, no course form, was imo vulnerable.
    My horse won cosily.
    So what's my problem?
    Well, the favourite, declared to run in a first time visor in the papers, was withdrawn at the start, because, according to the commentator, 'a visor could not be found at the start'!, which lead to a circa 30% reduction in winnings.
    I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories, but i judge this to be quite sinister.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Podzy13

I like to study form and spotted a horse with course form, in form trainer, and regular jockey for the above race.
    Managed to get on at fourteens from twenties 10 mins before the off. Horse was subsequently backed into sevens.
    The favourite, 2-1, big stable, stepping down in trip, previously beaten off current mark, new jockey, no course form, was imo vulnerable.
    My horse won cosily.
    So what's my problem?
    Well, the favourite, declared to run in a first time visor in the papers, was withdrawn at the start, because, according to the commentator, 'a visor could not be found at the start'!, which lead to a circa 30% reduction in winnings.
    I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories, but i judge this to be quite sinister.

Looks like the fav got spooked and Botti though it best to keep his wager for the next day, will be interesting to see if he’s declared in the next week

Won in a dead-heat nto at Kempton on 23rd that Willkommen of Botti's 😁 16/1 !! Botti Knew!!

Going by the form, it was the Irish horse RED SECRET of Michael Smith that was the short-priced fav that was withdrawn and not Botti's horse. He also won on his nto trip at Kempton. 9 1/2lgths he won a 2m Class 6 there @ 7/4 jolly. Was trained by Ed Dunlop at the time I think - horse still in training but hasn't won since 15th June 2020.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,978 ✭✭✭standardg60

There was serious shenanigans going on there

looks a bit like that alright 🙂

stumbled across thread and outta boredom I decided to investigate,, fwir looking at form the jolly had won at Wolves I think, a few races previous,, not exactly form to be worried about on the polytrack alright - a sickener tbs 😃 😒

that's enough zombie threads for one day; curiousity's a fukker betimes 😂

Advertisement