Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Teddy

Options
  • 09-06-2020 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭

So my daughter lost her most beloved teddy, and she's been heartbroken ever since. He's not too dissimilar to this one here, but its. lt's not the same one.

Does anyone know if there's people who can make bears to order (its only small). I'd love to be able to get him back for her.

This is the actual guy - second from the right

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

These people might be able to help: https://www.bearessentials.ie/teddy-bear-hospital/
    Even though they're more restoration than anything else.
    Otherwise, if you have enough pics of the teddy you could ask any seamstress if they would do it.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Try posting over in Chat on Mumsnet too. They are very good at finding replacements for lost treasured toys.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Lizardlegz

Did you find a replacement? I’ve a similar one you can have if needed but he’s not exactly the same. Pm me and I’ll send you a photo. We’re having a clear out this weekend so you’re more than welcome to take him...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

PM Sent. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Lizardlegz

PM Sent. Thanks!

Emailed you there 😊

• Advertisement
Advertisement