Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a patio contractor

• 09-06-2020 8:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking to get a poorly laid patio removed and a new one laid. The area is about 100m2. Can anyone recommend someone that will do a professional job at a decent price in the Limerick area.
    Feel free to pm me the names of any that I should avoid too.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Everytime I see a patio or landscaping query.
    I find myself recommending the same company.
    Andrzej at AA Kanios https://facebook.com/A-A-KANIOS-198327530182632/

He did our patio and garden in 2018 and we are still not only happy with the outcome, but delighted with the service and ideas he had when we were designing it.

He can take a good idea and really make it great.

Pricewise at the time he was very fair and competitive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Jane98

Thanks I actually passed one of his vans on the road yesterday and took down the name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭geotrig

banie01 wrote: »
    Everytime I see a patio or landscaping query.
    I find myself recommending the same company.
    Andrzej at AA Kanios https://facebook.com/A-A-KANIOS-198327530182632/

He did our patio and garden in 2018 and we are still not only happy with the outcome, but delighted with the service and ideas he had when we were designing it.

He can take a good idea and really make it great.

Pricewise at the time he was very fair and competitive.

I was scratching my head:confused: at that, I missed the "only" in the middle of the sentence when glanced at it 1st !:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Stanford

OP can you let me know if you use this guy please, I need to have a patio re-laid and would welcome a recommendation

Advertisement