Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoka 30 day return

Options
  • 09-06-2020 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

not really an issue, but https://www.hokaoneone.eu/ have a 30 day rerturn policy for shoppers from UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy and Spain....NOT Ireland! So basically you can return a pair of shoes even if they're worn within 30 days.

My question is, how is it determined where you're from when purchasing online? Is it to do with your credit card billing address or delivery address? E.g. If I purchased a pair and got them sent to Parcel Motel up north, would that deem I'm a UK purchaser?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭JohnC.

That's not their return policy. It's something they call "30 Day Challenge". They have a normal return policy, currently extended to 90 days. They can still be worn enough to know if they're suitable under that policy.

As for the address question, I'm not sure. But I wouldn't count on it working if they know what Parcel Motel is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

Ona system my sister uses for her online store, she can work out the town you are in, not just the country. And its not some fancy software, its a standard feature. You can block people from some countries even looking at your website

Its the IP address that says where you are

Just like when you search google, it shows Irish results because google know where you are.

Advertisement