Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a new GP

Options
  • 09-06-2020 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hi,

2 months ago I contacted my doctor as I had/have a cough (its Not Covid but I still need to get it sorted) I was advised that I would get a call back this never happened
    I have left voicemails on 3 seperate occasions since but I am still not getting a reply I need to find a new doctor which I am guessing is going to be difficult in the current circumstances how do I go about doing that? I am in the South Mayo area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

I am in the South Mayo area

You might have better luck here https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=952

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭newuser99999

Hi,

2 months ago I contacted my doctor as I had/have a cough (its Not Covid but I still need to get it sorted) I was advised that I would get a call back this never happened
    I have left voicemails on 3 seperate occasions since but I am still not getting a reply I need to find a new doctor which I am guessing is going to be difficult in the current circumstances how do I go about doing that? I am in the South Mayo area

Really hard to find a GP in this area. Not sure whereabouts you are but try The Health Centre in Headford if it’s not too far from you. It’s the only GP I’ve been able to get into.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,138 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

ShineOn7 wrote: »

Either this or the Health Sciences Forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement