Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powerpoint

Options
  • 09-06-2020 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭

Hi, I spent the last 4 days creating a PowerPoint project in my Microsoft Office 2007. This morning it opened in Microsoft Office 365 and said my copy was unlicensed. I don't want/need the latest version as I rarely use it. How can I restore my project to 2007 version? All help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

Office 2007 still uses the same file extension for Powerpoint files as Office 365 .pptx so just open the file from within the Office 2007 version of Powerpoint.

If you wish to open the file directly in the Office 2007 version of Powerpoint right click on the powerpoint file (Project) icon and select "Open With" and choose the Powerpoint version from Office 2007

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭maebee

Thanks for the replies guys. I've done what you said Cunavalos and am accessing it from Office 2007. Thanks again.

Advertisement