If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 48CX OLED

Options
  • 09-06-2020 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi guys 

I'm wondering when you are likely to have the LG 48CX. Can see some sites in UK now have stock but nothing in Ireland it seems? 

Also what price do you expect for the TV shipping to Ireland? 

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

bdmc5 wrote: »
    Hi guys 

I'm wondering when you are likely to have the LG 48CX. Can see some sites in UK now have stock but nothing in Ireland it seems? 

Cheers
    Hi bdmc5,

We are still waiting for pricing and an ETA on these TVs at the moment!

It's looking as though it could be July before we see them start to arrive!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭bdmc5

Hi guys 

Cheers
    Hi bdmc5,

Kind regards

David
    Hey. Just wondering afew weeks Later if any update on pricing or when you will have stock on the 48CX? 

Hi guys 

Cheers
    Hi bdmc5,

Kind regards

David
    Hey. Just wondering afew weeks Later if any update on pricing or when you will have stock on the 48CX? 
    Hi Bdmc5.

Still no update on the 48CX unfortunately.
    It was meant to be July and priced at £1499 but I have not had this confirmed and there has been no update to our website for pre orders.

As soon as we know we will post on boards as there are several other Boardies interested in this set.

The 55CX and 65CX are now in full circulation and i just received one of each to the store today so when I'm back in next week I'm going to get one of them onto display.

Any questions please let me know.

Kenny.

Hi guys 

Cheers
    Hi bdmc5,

Kind regards

David
    Hi Bdmc5.

It was meant to be July and priced at £1499 but I have not had this confirmed and there has been no update to our website for pre orders.

As soon as we know we will post on boards as there are several other Boardies interested in this set.

The 55CX and 65CX are now in full circulation and i just received one of each to the store today so when I'm back in next week I'm going to get one of them onto display.

Kenny.
    Hey Kenny. Just checking in again if you have any news the LG 48CX ? I can see Currys ajd Soundstore jave stock but would rather buy from you ?

Hi guys 

Cheers
    Hi bdmc5,

Kind regards

David
    Hi Bdmc5.

Kenny.
    Hey Kenny. Just checking in again if you have any news the LG 48CX ? I can see Currys ajd Soundstore jave stock but would rather buy from you ?
    Hey Bdmc5.

Had a check again this morning at out TV release date list and its showing up as:
    OLED48CX5LC
    Delayed L. July / beg Aug

So hopefully its not too far off now :)

We are taking provisional orders for when they are released.
    (If you want to PM me you full name and address I can pop a temporary order on our system to get you in the queue as we already have 3 or 4 people waiting on these.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Hi guys 

Cheers
    Hi bdmc5,

Kind regards

David
    Hi Bdmc5.

Kenny.
    Hey Bdmc5.

Had a check again this morning at out TV release date list and its showing up as:
    OLED48CX5LC

(If you want to PM me you full name and address I can pop a temporary order on our system to get you in the queue as we already have 3 or 4 people waiting on these.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,

Just checking in afew weeks later if you have any dates to hand when youll stock of the LG 48CX ? Anything concrete?

Hi guys 

Cheers
    Hi bdmc5,

Kind regards

David
    Hi Bdmc5.

Kenny.
    Hey Bdmc5.

OLED48CX5LC

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,

Just checking in afew weeks later if you have any dates to hand when youll stock of the LG 48CX ? Anything concrete?
    Hi BDMC5.

I though I had dropped you a PM the other day to let you know I had one available for you. 
    We got two into the store and one went out to a fellow boardie and I had set the other to the side for yourself.

The LG 48CX5 is priced at £1399 and I could offer free shipping to you for the wait :)

If you want to go for it drop me you address and a contact number in a PM and I can give you a shout to finalise the order.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Hi BDMC5.

I though I had dropped you a PM the other day to let you know I had one available for you. 
    We got two into the store and one went out to a fellow boardie and I had set the other to the side for yourself.

The LG 48CX5 is priced at £1399 and I could offer free shipping to you for the wait :)

If you want to go for it drop me you address and a contact number in a PM and I can give you a shout to finalise the order.

Kenny.

Can you put me o standby if it's still free? 😀

Hi BDMC5.

Kenny.

Can you put me o  standby if it's still free? ��
    Hey Mountjoy Mugger.

I just checked and they is another customer in line for it after BDMC5.

If you want to drop me your details in a PM I can get you next in line for one.

Kenny.

Hi BDMC5.

Kenny.

Can you put me o  standby if it's still free? 😀
    Hey Mountjoy Mugger.

Kenny.
    Hey All.

The price has now went up to £1499 but I'll honour the £1399 for BDMC5 and Mountjoy Mugger if they are still interested.
    (Stock permitting after the one we have sells)

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Hi BDMC5.

Kenny.

Hey Mountjoy Mugger.

Kenny.
    Hey All.

The price has now went up to £1499 but I'll honour the £1399 for BDMC5 and Mountjoy Mugger if they are still interested.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, sorry i only saw this , sending PM.

Hi BDMC5.

Kenny.

Hey Mountjoy Mugger.

Kenny.
    Hey All.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, sorry i only saw this , sending PM.
    Hey BDMC5.

Dropped you a PM.

Kenny.

Hi BDMC5.

Kenny.

Hey Mountjoy Mugger.

Kenny.
    Hey All.

Kenny.
    I see you have it for call & collect only online. When might you have it for delivery? I might have to get something else; my current plasma is on its last legs.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hey MM,

long time no see! - Hope all good with you.

We have some limited stock arriving in the next (very) few days - if you like I will open it for you to grab one online now and we will drop you a line with an ETA..

Keep us posted and great to hear from you again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hey MM,

long time no see! - Hope all good with you.

We have some limited stock arriving in the next (very) few days - if you like I will open it for you to grab one online now and we will drop you a line with an ETA..

Keep us posted and great to hear from you again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Fantastic! Cheers, John. Much appreciated.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

You make mugging a pleasure as always Mountjoy ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi john

Just making sure you guys give me a call as priority please when in stock. The unit put aside me for was sold unfortunately by time I checked in on boards and replied back afew weeks back.

Kenny has my Mobile details via PM and had promised the 1399 price so be great to call in afew days if stock lands. If you need my details again just reach out.

Hi john

Just making sure you guys give me a call as priority please when in stock. The unit put aside me for was sold unfortunately by time I checked in on boards and replied back afew weeks back.

Kenny has my Mobile details via PM and had promised the 1399 price so be great to call in afew days if stock lands. If you need my details again just reach out.
    Hi bdcm5,

We have received a very limited amount of stock in the main warehouse!

I will give you a call this morning to process as Kenny is off at the moment.

Kind regards

David

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John

I've been advised that couriers are not prepared to take old TV? I thought this was standard under WEEE.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John

I've been advised that couriers are not prepared to take old TV? I thought this was standard under WEEE.
    Hi John,

Thanks for the post!

Had you specified a collection when you made the order?

We can offer a WEEE collection however it needs to be arranged in advance with the couriers!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

I was told in another thread to make contact with courier day before delivery. I did this. They advised they hadn't been advised to pick up, so wouldn't be doing so. 

If you can ask the couriers to assist, great. - 42" Panny plasma.

Thanks

I was told in another thread to make contact with courier day before delivery. I did this. They advised they hadn't been advised to pick up, so wouldn't be doing so. 

If you can ask the couriers to assist, great. - 42" Panny plasma.

Thanks
    Hi Mountjoy Mugger,

If you PM me you name and contact number I can speak to the couriers and see if I can get this arranged for you!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.