Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woom 3 or better alternative for 5 year old?

Options
  • 10-06-2020 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi all,

Has anyone purchased a 16” woom 3? Would love some feedback on it. Need to purchase a bike for soon to be 5 year old but hoping to pass it along to 2 more babógs coming up the line!

She is using a Cruzee balance bike at the moment so obviously looking for something nice and light. Thought the Woom 3 looked great although not sure I’ll be able to get my hands on one any time soon...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

after reviewing the bikes available, and with help from this thread i purchased the woom 4 for my soon to be 6 yr old. Components wise, quality wise, weight wise, it looks to be up there, and the feedback from a forum user and reviews online were very positive. I ordered it last week, and expect it in August....

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Gemancy

lennymc wrote: »
    after reviewing the bikes available, and with help from this thread i purchased the woom 4 for my soon to be 6 yr old. Components wise, quality wise, weight wise, it looks to be up there, and the feedback from a forum user and reviews online were very positive. I ordered it last week, and expect it in August....

Thanks Lenny, I’ll have a read of that now. Yikes to August, end of June birthday here!!! Last minute as always...

Hope your little one will enjoy it !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

Gemancy wrote: »
    Thanks Lenny, I’ll have a read of that now. Yikes to August, end of June birthday here!!! Last minute as always...

Hope your little one will enjoy it !

I was recommended a frog 48 for my little one and ordered here.

https://roevalleycycles.co.uk/product/frog-48/

I was recommended a frog 48 for my little one and ordered here.

https://roevalleycycles.co.uk/product/frog-48/

Thanks Krom, was just discussing this as a good option too, looks lovely. Thanks for your help, enjoy

trying to get any stock at the moment is difficult. Couldnt find a WOOM or Frog in Ireland for delivery

• Advertisement

trying to get any stock at the moment is difficult. Couldnt find a WOOM or Frog in Ireland for delivery

Yeah saw that with the woom, I’m going to look at a frog in cork in the morning but they are very limited re colours. They look lovely so hoping it works out.
    Thanks again,
    G

Picked up the frog 48 today, really happy with it, gorgeous little bike. My daughter was cycling it on her own in about 2 minutes, having been used to a balance bike was obviously a great help! I thought it was a little heavier than I was expecting when I picked it up but it didn’t seem to be a bother for her. Hope your little one enjoys theirs as much!
    Thanks!

Gemancy wrote: »
    Picked up the frog 48 today, really happy with it, gorgeous little bike. My daughter was cycling it on her own in about 2 minutes, having been used to a balance bike was obviously a great help! I thought it was a little heavier than I was expecting when I picked it up but it didn’t seem to be a bother for her. Hope your little one enjoys theirs as much!
    Thanks!

Great to hear the positive review. Hopefully be delivered early next week

• Registered Users Posts: 4 iwan.harmsen

Hi does anyone has a woom 3 for sale?

Iwan

Advertisement