Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NVidia GPUs: best brands for RMA?

Options
  • 10-06-2020 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Read a lot about options in US and UK, but none about IE/EU

Am I correct in guessing no GPU brand does RMA in Ireland? If so, then what would be the "safest" brand options to avoid issues in case of RMA?

With Brexit looming, probably those that have an EU office (like MSI) instead of an UK one (like EVGA)? And naturally to avoid brands that require, on RMA, the card to be sent outside of the EU (like Palit) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭TheRover

sugarman wrote: »
    You deal with the retailer, not the manufacturer if a product is faulty. It's up to the them to repair, replace or refund you in a reasonable time frame.

If you want the least hassle just buy from Amazon. They've the best customer service and will usually just replace or refund you immediately.

I do normally go to amazon, but afaik after a certain amount of time (1 year?) it's necessary to go directly to the manufacturer?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Once you're out of time where you can send it back for a refund I find amazon send you straight to the manufacturer

Advertisement