Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban from CA

Options
  • 10-06-2020 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭

Unfair ban. LLMMLL has been atrociously behaved calling women who disagree with him all manner of names for a couple of days now. He is so unpleasant. Women have the right to defend themselves against misogynists. Everyone has the right to defend against attacks. Has he been banned? Seriously! If he is banned I accept my banning. If not I strenuously object.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Firstly this forum deals with cards or bans issued to users only. It does not deal with complaints about other users

Secondly I would normally ask if you have exhausted your discussion with the mod, but note the mod has lifted the ban and replaced it with a yellow indicating that was following discussions with yourself

In the circumstances can I take it that this has been resolved directly with the mod?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

Beasty wrote: »
    Firstly this forum deals with cards or bans issued to users only. It does not deal with complaints about other users

Secondly I would normally ask if you have exhausted your discussion with the mod, but note the mod has lifted the ban and replaced it with a yellow indicating that was following discussions with yourself

In the circumstances can I take it that this has been resolved directly with the mod?

Thanks

It has been resolved. Thanks.

Advertisement