Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UPGRADED FN SPR A5M - Cybergun bolt action

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭tomdotcom

Hi there can I ask how old is it and how much it has been used?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭SickMusicMan

tomdotcom wrote: »
    Hi there can I ask how old is it and how much it has been used?

It’s about 3 years old and used only and hand full of times. I’d reckon it has had about 1000 BB’s through it at most.

how does it shoot? What effective range? How would it compare to the SSG24 or SSG10-A2?
    Im based in Dublin could I come try it out?

how does it shoot? What effective range? How would it compare to the SSG24 or SSG10-A2?
    Im based in Dublin could I come try it out?

I have had no experience with the SSG24 or SSG10-A2 so I can’t give you a honest comparison. What I can do is do a video showing the performance and send it to you. I will be playing in Spec Ops on the 27th for the night game, if you are around you could try it out there.

Thanks Any info you can give would be appreciated... I will try come the 27th but if you have a video you can send me it would be great too...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

I have had no experience with the SSG24 or SSG10-A2 so I can’t give you a honest comparison. What I can do is do a video showing the performance and send it to you. I will be playing in Spec Ops on the 27th for the night game, if you are around you could try it out there.

There will be no sending of video.If you wish you will post the video on thread to keep within the forum rules

I will be at Spec Ops on 24th all day if you are able to meet there to try out the gun?

Thanks Any info you can give would be appreciated... I will try come the 27th but if you have a video you can send me it would be great too...

Hey. I will try and make, I’m back to work so might not be able. I just did a quick test at 25m with 0.28g bbs. I was standing holding the rif with no support and with windy conditions. The attached photo is the result out of 15 shots. 13 hits with 2 flyers.

Thanks but its OK now I have decided to go for another option as the price was just too much for me to afford despite what I am sure is a great rifle... I wish you the best of luck with the sale.

Advertisement