Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming PC Pre Built - Advice

Options
  • 11-06-2020 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi,
    Like everyone looking for a good deal and future proof as much as I can. Little knowledge so build own not an option and have been online the last few nights and my head is fried. Looking to play Fornite and Call of Duty.

Budget €1,000-€1,200. Don't need any peripherals.

Looking to purchase this month.

Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭icom

Chipbutty wrote: »
    Hi,
    Like everyone looking for a good deal and future proof as much as I can. Little knowledge so build own not an option and have been online the last few nights and my head is fried. Looking to play Fornite and Call of Duty.

Budget €1,000-€1,200. Don't need any peripherals.

Looking to purchase this month.

Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks

Was looking around the sites and see this summer deal on Komplett.ie

It's a Lenovo Legion Gaming Desktop T530 and the spec looks pretty good for 999 euro

Intel® Core™ i5-9400F processor
    16 GB RAM
    512 GB SSD + 2 TB Hard Drive
    NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2060 - 6 GB
    Dual-band WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) + Bluetooth 4.1

Link: https://www.komplett.ie/lenovo-legion-t530-90l300fymh/80055864/product

Advertisement