Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online banking for savings account?

Options
  • 11-06-2020 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

My only account with BoI is a recently opened Mortgage Saver. I have tried to set up banking online so that I can see what the balance is in this account any time, but was told i couldn't do this without a BoI current account. This is the only bank I've ever heard to have this rule and it doesn't make much sense; can you tell me how else i can keep an eye on my account please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

lir6777 wrote: »
    My only account with BoI is a recently opened Mortgage Saver. I have tried to set up banking online so that I can see what the balance is in this account any time, but was told i couldn't do this without a BoI current account. This is the only bank I've ever heard to have this rule and it doesn't make much sense; can you tell me how else i can keep an eye on my account please?
    Hi lir6777

Thanks for getting in touch with your account query.

You can certainly call 0818 365 365 and an Advisor be happy to check balance and if you wish, order a statement in the post to you.

Sorry, to check this type of account online, you would need to hold a current account with us. 

We hope the above contact info helps, any further questions please feel free to check back with us. 

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement