If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TV question

Options
  • 11-06-2020 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi lads
    I'm about to pull the trigger on a new TV. It's been about five years since I purchased a tv, so I'm not up to speed on all the latest tech.

I'm looking for a 49-50 inch for between 400 and 500 euro. Saorview. I'd appreciate it if you could give me a recommendation on the best TV in this price range that you have in stock.
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi lads
    I'm about to pull the trigger on a new TV. It's been about five years since I purchased a tv, so I'm not up to speed on all the latest tech.

I'm looking for a 49-50 inch for between 400 and 500 euro. Saorview. I'd appreciate it if you could give me a recommendation on the best TV in this price range that you have in stock.
    Thanks
    Hi Dental Floss,

Thanks for the post!

At that price I would go for the LG 50UM7500! It has a great 4K panel, a great smart hub controlled by the magic remote (which can use voice control as well) and has a Saorview and Freesat tuner built in as well! It's currently 470 euro and I have very limited stock available:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204066-lg-50um7500pla-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Dental Floss

Hi Dental Floss,

Thanks for the post!

At that price I would go for the LG 50UM7500! It has a great 4K panel, a great smart hub controlled by the magic remote (which can use voice control as well) and has a Saorview and Freesat tuner built in as well! It's currently 470 euro and I have very limited stock

Kind regards

David

Thanks for the recommendation David, that's sounds perfect.

I'm also looking for a tv for a small kitchen unit. The height from bottom of the stand to top of the tv must be 51cm max. It doesn't need all the bells and whistles, and as inexpensive as possible.
    Have you something in stock that you could recommend?

Hi Dental Floss,

Thanks for the post!

At that price I would go for the LG 50UM7500! It has a great 4K panel, a great smart hub controlled by the magic remote (which can use voice control as well) and has a Saorview and Freesat tuner built in as well! It's currently 470 euro and I have very limited stock

Kind regards

David

Thanks for the recommendation David, that's sounds perfect.

I'm also looking for a tv for a small kitchen unit. The height from bottom of the stand to top of the tv must be 51cm max. It doesn't need all the bells and whistles, and as inexpensive as possible.
    Have you something in stock that you could recommend?
    Hi Dental Floss,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you!

I would recommend the LG 24TL510V! It's 40cm tall with the stand but is just a basic TV with no smart hub!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204293-lg-24tl510v-24-inch-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-hd.aspx

Kind regards

David

Hi Dental Floss,

I would recommend the LG 24TL510V! It's 40cm tall with the stand but is just a basic TV with no smart hub!

Kind regards

David

Thanks again. I think that one will be too small as the old one I have there is 28 inch, and I didn't want to go smaller. I was looking at the philips and Sharp 28 or 32?? I'll be ready to order on Monday, so I'll read a few reviews around the internet over the weekend.
    Any thoughts on these would be good but I've taken enough of your time already.

Appreciate the recommendations, thanks!

Hi Dental Floss,

Kind regards

David

Thanks again. I think that one will be too small as the old one I have there is 28 inch, and I didn't want to go smaller. I was looking at the philips and Sharp 28 or 32?? I'll be ready to order on Monday, so I'll read a few reviews around the internet over the weekend.
    Any thoughts on these would be good but I've taken enough of your time already.

Appreciate the recommendations, thanks!
    Hi Dental Floss,

No problem at all! I don;t have any Sharp or Philips Tvs in a 28" size but I do have one of the Philips 32" PHT4504 TVs in stock however it's 45 cm tall!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204295-philips-32pht4504-32-inch-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-hd.aspx

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi Dental Floss,

No problem at all! I don;t have any Sharp or Philips Tvs in a 28" size but I do have one of the Philips 32" PHT4504 TVs in stock

Kind regards

David
    Im happy to go with those two David. Thanks for your help, I'll ring today on my lunch break.

Edit: No answer on the phone, I understand ye are busy getting ready for tomorrow, so I ordered the two tvs together through the website.

Hi Dental Floss,

No problem at all! I don;t have any Sharp or Philips Tvs in a 28" size but I do have one of the Philips 32" PHT4504 TVs in stock

Kind regards

David
    Im happy to go with those two David. Thanks for your help, I'll ring today on my lunch break.

Edit: No answer on the phone, I understand ye are busy getting ready for tomorrow, so I ordered the two tvs together through the website.
    No problem Dental Floss, it is a bit manic at the moment! Thanks for the order though and if you have any issues please let me know!

Kind regards

David

No problem Dental Floss, it is a bit manic at the moment! Thanks for the order though and if you have any issues please let me know!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks again. All the best for re-opening tomorrow

Regards

Kind regards

David
    Thanks again. All the best for re-opening tomorrow

Regards
    Cheers Dental Floss :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.