Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capitol Hill Autonous Zone! I LOVE IT! FREE CAPITOL HILL

Options

Comments

https://twitter.com/spekulation/status/1274605571182751744?s=21

Watch Video link in this tweet. 12 mins in he is at scene of a fight. 15 mins in is when shots fired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

da_miser wrote: »
    CHAZ border stopped EMS from getting to the scene in time.
    They want to be their own little country free from Nazi oppression, yet turn to the Nazis as soon as anything goes wrong, comedy gold.

Kind of funny how they want to act like they're not apart of the US, but still want to avail of US tax funded services.

Let them handle their own problems. That should be the response to anyone that wants to set up their own ethnostates in our Countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Defund the CHOP goon squad.

• Advertisement

Yeah, eh, they are tents in a public park. Not houses. "We are security", undesirables

https://twitter.com/realSchoenecker/status/1274956200459698176

They're calling for segregation to return. Without any sense of self awareness.

Another shooting in the CHOP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    They're calling for segregation to return. Without any sense of self awareness.

I don't know much about the Seattle thing, but that Twitter account obviously a parody.

• Advertisement

joe40 wrote: »
    I don't know much about the Seattle thing, but that Twitter account obviously a parody.

Titania is a parody of the woke left but the content is real.

There is a bizarre thing happening in the American left and it's sizable and influential.

Spreading as well.

Danzy wrote: »
    Another shooting in the CHOP

Where did you see this, Danzy?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Titania is a parody of the woke left but the content is real.

There is a bizarre thing happening in the American left and it's sizable and influential.

Spreading as well.

Just had a read of some of the tweets on that account, pretty funny alright :D

https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/status/1269692374835507209

Just had a read of some of the tweets on that account, pretty funny alright :D

https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/status/1269692374835507209

Look up this guy on Twitter as well. Jarvis Dupont

• Registered Users Posts: 15,270 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

CHAZ is the movement that just keeps on giving.

It's brilliant.

As one of the replies to that tweet said (and I'm paraphrasing) they would love to transport these clowns into the future to look back on themselves and see how off the wall pathetic they were.

CHAZ is the movement that just keeps on giving.

It's brilliant.

As one of the replies to that tweet said (and I'm paraphrasing) they would love to transport these clowns into the future to look back on themselves and see how off the wall pathetic they were.

It's gone from the joy of overthrowing the Tsar, to Boris Yeltsin drunk while his cronies rob everything in 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

Americans really are a strange bunch. It’s the idiots who import their social movements here Id be worried about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

I don't think they'll get as much leeway in Washington.
    https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1275212027749961730

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

Granadino wrote: »
    Americans really are a strange bunch. It’s the idiots who import their social movements here Id be worried about.

Considering there are Irish dumb enough to believe the "We're racists. We owned slaves" nonsense you should lay off the generalizations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Sean.3516

NOPE

The above is all lies.

Business owners and customers can come and go freely ..its just the police.

There is A LOT of fake news be wary.

There's a video of this rapper guy who's basically become the warlord of chaz threatening to blow someone's head off. They're extorting businesses and forcing whites to give money to blacks.

This is comical, it's like the plot of Dark Knight Rises where Bane takes over Gotham.

Why haven't these clowns been driven out by tanks and soldiers?

I think Mayor Jenny’s office are hinting that it’s gonna be cleared out soon. She should really resign. Calling it a summer of love, giving them barricades, ordering the cops not to retaliate and give up their precinct.

The inhabitants of chazzy chop and the fresh warlord are preparing for some type of battle.

Will be fun to watch that’s for sure.

I think Mayor Jenny’s office are hinting that it’s gonna be cleared out soon. She should really resign. Calling it a summer of love, giving them barricades, ordering the cops not to retaliate and give up their precinct.

The inhabitants of chazzy chop and the fresh warlord are preparing for some type of battle.

Will be fun to watch that’s for sure.

Resigning would be admitting she screwed up. Leftists will never admit to making mistakes. It will always be someone else's fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I hope it doesn't turn into a real life Escape From New York :(.

I hope it doesn't turn into a real life Escape From New York :(.

Escape from CHAZ. Coming soon theaters near you. Based on a true life experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

They talk about the legacy of slavery and oppression but they are so ignorant of history that they institute literal racial segregation. Quite frightening. Look to the education and academia - they are taught what to think, not how to think.

They talk about the legacy of slavery and oppression but they are so ignorant of history that they institute literal racial segregation. Quite frightening. Look to the education and academia - they are taught what to think, not how to think.

If these people get in to power, a theocratic Govt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

If these people get in to power, a theocratic Govt.

Thankfully they're just a very vocal minority , if anything their actions has done more harm than good . Look a trump , who'd have taught he get elected and he'll get elected again in November. I was talking to my cousin recently in the states, he says the Democrats are gone so far left ordinary people don't wanna be associated with them .

Thankfully they're just a very vocal minority , if anything their actions has done more harm than good . Look a trump , who'd have taught he get elected and he'll get elected again in November. I was talking to my cousin recently in the states, he says the Democrats are gone so far left ordinary people don't wanna be associated with them .

The damage being done to the Democrats is hard to estimate but surely immense, add in the amount of people who would be genuinely frightened to say they'd vote GOP or Trump in a poll, lest their windows be smashed in.

These are a tiny group but they have undue influence on the Democrats and are growing in control.

They will turn on each other, they always do but what damage will they do before that.

I'd be happy with Sanders or even Biden but the whack jobs around them are terrifying.

• Advertisement

A Japanese activist from a group called Without Borders went to CHOP to do a documentary on it, how it was peaceful and a model for us all.

He was there 15 minutes before they beat the **** out of him. He proved others wrong, thought it would be quicker.

Advertisement