Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capitol Hill Autonous Zone! I LOVE IT! FREE CAPITOL HILL

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

If he was White they would have kicked the shi7 out of him for calling them out.

He had it correct, except while BLM is mostly a White movement, it is very well to do whites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

The mayor has finally called for the area to be taken back. Shootings and violence getting out of control inside crusty/violent black racist ville

Business and residents stuck inside the area are also preparing to sue the city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

Well the OP clearly hasn't aged well. Not too sure why they were so excited in the first place, or decided to even start this thread, but how and ever. Shootings, rapes and racism, it's telling they've not been back to their own thread in ages. A learning experience one would hope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

The mayor has finally called for the area to be taken back. Shootings and violence getting out of control inside crusty/violent black racist ville

Business and residents stuck inside the area are also preparing to sue the city.

The Mayor should be removed for gross incompetence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/25/us/seattle-protest-zone-chop-lawsuit/index.html

Businesses and residents on suing the city, bad job when even CNN is printing it.
    "For more than two weeks, and with the full knowledge and participation of the City, our clients' neighborhood and properties have been blocked, barricaded, occupied, and vandalized," the attorneys' statement reads.

The plaintiffs, which include retail and other businesses, say they have had to deal with constant harassment, loss of income, property damage, and an inability to safely enter or exit their homes and businesses.

I thought it was a lovely utopia, sure wasn't all the talk about business and residents living there getting harassed only trumper propaganda?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The OP is a social butterfly, with nothing to add and riding on the back of the popular topic of fisher price activism
    Chronic contrarian for sure. If you said that water is wet, they would argue with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,336 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I thought it was a lovely utopia, sure wasn't all the talk about business and residents living there getting harassed only trumper propaganda?

Ah sure tis just a big block party!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Ah sure tis just a big block party!

A summer of love she called it

• Advertisement

More shootings today, more rapes.

The normal Anarchist paradise.

100% black fatality rate.

More shootings today, more rapes.

The normal Anarchist paradise.

100% black fatality rate.

How many blocks do they have left? I gave up reading about chazzy chop as it was giving me a migraine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

I'm glad the local businesses are suing. Imagine paying your taxes and being left in that situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

The federal government would have taken it back anyway with police and military if needs be.

So now the city is acting...

Glad they are being sued. Disgrace this was allowed for so long.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 386 ✭✭Biafranlivemat

The federal government would have taken it back anyway with police and military if needs be.

So now the city is acting...

Glad they are being sued. Disgrace this was allowed for so long.

The Feds will not do anything. It makes the Democrats look bad, before the elections.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,077 ✭✭✭joeguevara

How long did it take to go for posters to be proud of this area where peace and love were espoused to seeing it as the sh1tstorm it aWays was?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

This was never going to be a good idea.

A "Lord of the Flies" commune run by idealists and dodgy characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,336 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I thought the mayor had backtracked on the whole summer of love BS and announced that the cops would be moving back to their precinct?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭conorhal

Nothing but peace and love in Chop ...lol

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/29/us/seattle-protests-CHOP-CHAZ-autonomous-zone.html

Two black teens shot, one dead.

This part was interesting:
    "The investigation was immediately made more difficult, she said, by the fact that evidence had been compromised. “It is abundantly clear to our detectives, people had been in and out of the car after the shooting,” she said."

What's missing from this report is the fact that, despite the car getting riddled, no shell casing were found at the scene.
    So not only are CHOP security executing unarmed black teenagers, they're covering up the evidence also.

Tell us again how black lives matter and the cops are corrupt murderers?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭wildeside

It would appear all the CHAZ comrades have left this thread. Reality 1 - 0 Brotherhood of Man Utopia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

The Feds will not do anything. It makes the Democrats look bad, before the elections.

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

conorhal wrote: »

Two black teens shot, one dead.

This part was interesting:
    "The investigation was immediately made more difficult, she said, by the fact that evidence had been compromised. “It is abundantly clear to our detectives, people had been in and out of the car after the shooting,” she said."

What's missing from this report is the fact that, despite the car getting riddled, no shell casing were found at the scene.
    So not only are CHOP security executing unarmed black teenagers, they're covering up the evidence also.

Tell us again how black lives matter and the cops are corrupt murderers?

That didn't take long for them to deteriorate into Haiti and parts of Africa.

wildeside wrote: »
    It would appear all the CHAZ comrades have left this thread. Reality 1 - 0 Brotherhood of Man Utopia.

I'd love to see them try it in Russia or china

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    That didn't take long for them to deteriorate into Haiti and parts of Africa.

3 weeks , 4 shootings , 2 dead and whatever else they managed to cover up .

3 weeks , 4 shootings , 2 dead and whatever else they managed to cover up .

Such a utopia.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

I shall leave you on this note for a few days.

Who knows where it shall all go by then. It could all be up in flames! :eek:

This the OP's last post in this thread as far as I can see. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

This the OP's last post in this thread as far as I can see. :pac:

she wasnt wrong. perceptive is that one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Seattle Mayor Declares CHOP Protesters Dangerous After They March to Her home :pac::pac:

I couldn't stop laughing at this

Advertisement