Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capitol Hill Autonous Zone! I LOVE IT! FREE CAPITOL HILL

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Seattle Mayor Declares CHOP Protesters Dangerous After They March to Her home :pac::pac:

I couldn't stop laughing at this

The worm turns. The "summer of love" as she called it has turned sour.

Surprised? No

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Police are at the site now to vacate the protestors. Mayor signed exec order.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

So a black man was killed by the brutality of the self appointed policing force of Chaz....where are the marches now?

Between the shootings (2 dead one critical) the theft and alleged rapes, the highly incompetent mayor, this has to go down as one of the most stupid episodes of the current era...the "summer of love" that is going to cost the city huge revenue when the cheque arrives, has anyone seen a more incompetent mayor who literally told her chief of police to let them at it....

Imagine the news cycle if this were right wing extremists who did the same....they'd break the internet with all the coverage.

The Democratic Party and their radical ideologues are marching to the White House alright!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

So a black man was killed by the brutality of the self appointed policing force of Chaz....where are the marches now?

Between the shootings (2 dead one critical) the theft and alleged rapes, the highly incompetent mayor, this has to go down as one of the most stupid episodes of the current era...the "summer of love" that is going to cost the city huge revenue when the cheque arrives, has anyone seen a more incompetent mayor who literally told her chief of police to let them at it....

Imagine the news cycle if this were right wing extremists who did the same....they'd break the internet with all the coverage.

The Democratic Party and their radical ideologues are marching to the White House alright!!!!

I'm sure BLM are organizing riots.... I mean protests as we speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,336 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

has anyone seen a more incompetent mayor who literally told her chief of police to let them at it....

Once the media have their way with her she'll probably be on the fast track to a promotion. She'll be presented as the saviour of the world.

Like Cuomo in NYC. Royally shat the bed and oversaw nearly 30k deaths, due in no small part to his failure to act and his failure to protect the nursing homes.

Yet the media are praising him as a future presidential candidate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,270 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Love this quote that I saw on the BBC
    One of the occupants of the zone, Aaron "Relentless" Hill, told the Seattle Times that the area was no longer safe.

"It just flipped and turned into a nightmare," he said. "The atmosphere, the mood, everything."

No s**t Sherlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Once the media have their way with her she'll probably be on the fast track to a promotion. She'll be presented as the saviour of the world.

Like Cuomo in NYC. Royally shat the bed and oversaw nearly 30k deaths, due in no small part to his failure to act and his failure to protect the nursing homes.

Yet the media are praising him as a future presidential candidate.

You can tell they're grooming him to take Biden's place [or atleast were]. He makes it obvious himself when he went from praising Trump for his help to bashing him for what should his and DeBlasio's fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

Yet again another communist failure

• Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

da_miser wrote: »
    Yet again another communist failure

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerick_Soviet

• Advertisement

left.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/G3xrzHtc/left.jpg

Its true
    It cant be denied
    Prove me wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

One of the leaders of CHOP, wanted for a felony for stolen property, crying like a b*tch after attempting to run from the police and injuring himself.

EcGcvNSUwAAMpe1?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Seattle Mayor Declares CHOP Protesters Dangerous After They March to Her home :pac::pac:

I couldn't stop laughing at this

How is this person still in a job, the ineptitude......

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

I'm so proud.

Ya muppet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,336 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

There is a poster in the Bogside in Derry, beside Free Derry Corner.

"#FreeDerry - #FreeCHAZ - Solidarity"

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I agree with this African American

Screenshot-1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

One of the leaders of CHOP, wanted for a felony for stolen property, crying like a b*tch after attempting to run from the police and injuring himself.
    More info https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/suspect-arrested-near-i-5-downtown-seattle-after-fleeing-police/76XZ3AEPNND2NMNR6LW6HKADRQ/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

https://nypost.com/2020/08/26/dad-of-seattle-shooting-victim-files-3b-in-claims-against-city/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Government being sued by the parents of one of the dead. I wonder does the OP still think this autonomous zone was as fantastic as they believed at the start?

Their silence will be deafening no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

https://nypost.com/2020/08/26/dad-of-seattle-shooting-victim-files-3b-in-claims-against-city/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Government being sued by the parents of one of the dead. I wonder does the OP still think this autonomous zone was as fantastic as they believed at the start?

Apart from 5 shot, 2 dead, multiple rapes, multiple stabbings, several over doses, lots of fist fights, robberies etc over just 2 weeks.

It was a defining high point of 2020 in America,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

OP bowed out as soon as the inevitable started happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

All those arrest mugshots prove one thing - grotesquely ugly people are attracted to extreme left politics. They all look like something from a Marilyn Manson video.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

DrPhilG wrote: »
    There is a poster in the Bogside in Derry, beside Free Derry Corner.

"#FreeDerry - #FreeCHAZ - Solidarity"

tenor.gif

The OP compared Chaz to Derry and John Hume and the SDLP as well. :rolleyes:
    Hmmm, I can't recall John Hume roaming about the place with an assault rifle.

Advertisement