Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation - Online/Accountability PT Coach

Options
  • 11-06-2020 3:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

Sorry guys, I’m sure this has been posted many times, i checked the first 2 pages of threads and hadn’t seen any recent similar posts. (I've put it in fitness as well with no luck)

I’m 26, 6ft and I was 111kg a month ago. I’m down to 105Kg now. But in my best shape playing GAA, eating well and gyming 4-5 times per week I could hover around 85-90kg. Quite a jump in the last few years!

I have access to a gym once it reopens next week. And some home equipment at the moment.

Does anyone recommend someone in Greater Dublin area (Meath/Kildare too) who can provide accountability - making sure you weigh in weekly and meet your targets, update a strength / conditioning program for you to tip away at in your own gym every 6 weeks?

If I had to, I could see them once a week or once a fortnight but I’m not bothered about that.

I had a guy in castleknock area who saw me once a week 45mins for €30 which was very good but he didn’t offer much more than just a PT session which is grand for the price I suppose. He doesn't want to do online, and my own gym, let's just say the PTs are young people, with all respect to them they're fresh out of image fitness or these types, I'd be wary of what they know.

My diet is well cleaned up, using myfitnesspal to track calories and hit a high protein intake daily. But it’s the workout motivation / structure I’m struggling with. I’ve been doing about 12,000 steps per day which burns a lot of calories for me. But I know as I get lighter it won’t be enough on its own. I have a HIIT workout (30mins) and a generic strength program for my 2 sets of Dumbells.

Thanks in advance - please DM me if you prefer not to name names or anything

Comments

Advertisement