Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's all protest Yhe Kenyan Embassy guys

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 315 ✭✭coinop

The zero replies speak volumes. A three year old child could point out the hypocrisy of the self-appointed social justice warriors roaring black lives matter when a criminal in America dies but don't blink an eye when dozens of Africans are murdered. It's all about keeping up with the latest social media trends and getting those sweet, sweet instagram likes. This is why it's important to publicly shame the posers at every opportunity. BTW Chicago just had the deadliest weekend in many years. But it's black on black violence though so we'll turn a blind eye. If I was a cop, I wouldn't patrol their neighbourhoods either. It's more important I get home to my wife and kids in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Carioco

Lads is there not a UK version of StormFront for you to post on?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Pkiernan wrote: »
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53005453

BLM silent when it comes to police atrocities in Kenya.
    You are just trolling

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement