Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Mortgage/ Help to Buy

Options
  • 11-06-2020 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I was looking to buy a new build house elligible for help to buy and have half total deposit with plans to avail of help to buy to pay the other half. 

Does this in isolation of other factors affect my ability to borrow, especially if i was looking to get an exemption on the 3.5x salary cap? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Misstyc, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

In order to discuss this further we would recommend that you’d contact our Mortgages Team directly. 

You can contact this Team by calling 01 611 3333 and an Advisor would be more than happy to discuss this with you and offer further guidance. 

Alternatively, you’d certainly be able to request a call back from a Mortgage Advisor by filling out our online call back request form. 

I’ve provided a link to this form below, I hope that is helps. 

https://bit.ly/30zmXkD 

I hope that this information helps. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement