Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Permanet Broadband Ceasing Service

• 11-06-2020 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Checked emails before bed and a bit of a land. Email (pic below) from Permanet stating that they are ceasing provision of service. I've been with them for 15 years and I have no clue about what other broadband services are available here in North Kerry.

I'm suffering information overload from looking at different providers. I reckon my best approach is to see if any Boardsies in the area have any advice to offer about which provider they're happy with and which to avoid.

Will check in tomorrow. Thanks :)

ZmxkDnS.png

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Left them a couple of years ago, with package at time they were offering they just couldn't compete with anyone else, so not surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭JulesInKy

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Left them a couple of years ago, with package at time they were offering they just couldn't compete with anyone else, so not surprised.

Did you even read my post? I was asking for experiences with alternative providers in the North Kerry area.

I wouldn't have stayed with Permanet for 15 years if I was not happy with their service and I'm pretty disappointed to see them go.

Advertisement