If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New smart tv.

Options
  • 12-06-2020 7:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi. Can you recommend a smart tv for the kids den for watching Netflix etc that's saorview compatable and is around 43" or so. I'd like one that has any more features you'd recommend for a clueless person. . ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Pyla wrote: »
    Hi. Can you recommend a smart tv for the kids den for watching Netflix etc that's saorview compatable and is around 43" or so.  I'd like one that has any more features you'd recommend for a clueless person. . ?
    Hi Pyla,

Thanks for the email!

The TV I would highly recommend is the LG 43UM7500! We are very low in stock of these but they are loaded with features including a great 4K panel, a great smart hub controlled by the Magic Remote and with voice control! The smart hub has Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus and Youtube as well as other catch up apps! The TV also has a Saorview Tuner and, rarely for a TV of that size, a Freesat tuner as well!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204065-lg-43um7500pla-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pyla

Thanks dave . How would you rate the Sony 43" xg8196bu you have compared to the lg?

Thanks dave . How would you rate the Sony 43" xg8196bu you have compared to the lg?
    Hi Pyla,

The Sony is a great TV as well and would be an upgrade in terms of picture quality (especially for motion processing and contrast) and also the Android operating system is a better smart hub!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pyla

Thanks dave I am going with that and will contact your sales team. Appreciate the advice.

Thanks dave I am going with that and will contact your sales team. Appreciate the advice.
    Hi Pyla,

No problem at all, you can also purchase through the link below:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203987-sony-bravia-kd49xg8196bu-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.