Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Heyman dropped as Creative Director of Raw; Bruce Prichard assumes role

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,874 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Vince will prob be working up to the min he passes away and the shape he's in and the fact his mother is still around at 90, it won't be for a long time. Retiring is not in his life

His mother is near 100 if not at 100 but his father died at the age of 69 so he's already past that mark. The shape he's in ? He looks awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    His mother is near 100 if not at 100 but his father died at the age of 69 so he's already past that mark. The shape he's in ? He looks awful.

https://images.app.goo.gl/3yK2v9C5knQVC4yS7

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Not shocked to hear Heyman was axed.
    WWE ratings down so much and someone has to take the blame. Heyman is an awlful bullsh*ter too from listening to him. No doubt he sold these big grand ideas to get the position in the first place but hey, nothing was changing while he helmed the ship so to the plank with ya Paulie lol.

Question is, how much control did he really have? Was it a case of trying to do things and having one arm tied behind your back from the backstage dealings?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,874 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

PTH2009 wrote: »

That's a picture that isn't recent and it's from a magazine which I'm sure has had some work done on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,725 ✭✭✭✭briany

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Awful? I'd say he's starting to look his age, plus he looks like he had a bit of a facelift in the not too distant past which is starting to crack.

But dodgy plastic surgery or not, you can be 74, look 74 and still have a few productive years left in you. Many at that age have the feet up, but a few do not. Warren Buffett's someone who you could well believe is 89, but he's still out doing deals.

Vince McMahon will die one day, but I'd say his death would come a lot sooner if he wasn't working. It's what he lives for, and I can't really hold that against him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement