Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Regeneration Project

• 12-06-2020 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

The Limerick Regeneration Project got mentioned on another thread and it prompted me to ask about how it all panned out - I haven't heard anything about it in years & have no clue if its still running or if it just ran its course.

All I do know i I don't think I ever heard one good thing about it from accusations of nepotism, people saying that one family was pretty much running the whole show and even sending their kid to UL to study something rather than give the job to a neutral qualified candidate in a fair manner.

Claims that they destroyed whole neighbourhoods of perfectly good housing stock unnecessarily using flawed logic and dumb reasoning all shortly before the nation was plunged into a housing crisis.

- So now after some time has passed and we have the benefit of hindsight....How did it all go? Who benefitted? Where was all that money spent?

Also to be fair, did they have their successes?

Comments

Advertisement