Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

refund for cancellation of event/hotel due to Covid

Options
  • 12-06-2020 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I booked tickets for May bank holiday weekend to see Hudson Taylor which was organised by Dolans in Limerick.Obviously due to Covid the concert was postponed - I received no email though with new date w of show. New date does not suit me.I have been emailing Dolans for last 6 weeks but all I am getting is an automated email about new date. It is very frustrating. Also I booked a room in a hotel as was doing the Lmk Great Run - that date was changed to oct so moved new date staying in hotel to that date and only last week race was completely cancelled.
    Hotel also not replying to query of refund. I thought a lot of hotels would be open to cancellation due to Covid.Room where i booked room in Berlin for short summer trip had no issues with me cancellling hotel room and that was a non refundable room on booking.com
    Dont think I will be organising a trip to Limerick again

Advertisement