Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paving/cobblelock recommendation

Options
  • 12-06-2020 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Anyone able to provide a recommendation for someone who does paving/cobblelocking in the Dublin area at reasonable prices. I see loads of adds on facebook but would prefer a real recommendation. Looking to get circa 150 m squared done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭standardg60

Fb is the last place i'd be looking for 'recommendations' to be honest.
    Why not drive around and when you see a job you like just knock in?
    Most people would be happy to tell you who did the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭rje66

Anyone able to provide a recommendation for someone who does paving/cobblelocking in the Dublin area at reasonable prices. I see loads of adds on facebook but would prefer a real recommendation. Looking to get circa 150 m squared done.
    Contact Tobermore Paving. Near swords They are big suppliers of paving and have a list of contractors they reccomend. I'd imagine most contractors will be busy for a while.

Advertisement