Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tokyo Marui M4 AEG Early Version....

• 12-06-2020 7:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭

As title states Tokyo Marui M4 AEG, early version.
    Gun is used but not abused, only problem is it is missing the bolt catch and magazine.
    Front wired to Dean's and ample space in the PEQ-2 box (which has a working laser) for a 8.4V battery.
    Completely cleaned and reworked gearbox with new Tokyo Marui ported cylinder, Marui air nozzle, Ultimate cylinder head, Matrix bearings, Prometheus shims. and Marui EG series motor.
    Plastic receivers but with full trades, decent gun for collectors or starters.
    328fps on the Xcortech.
    In trade I'm interested in pretty much anything so try me, pictures essential. I will make up any difference in an unbalanced trade through PayPal.
    Price of the gun is €150 in the post.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 Rob.1

I'll take it but I just have a few questions first.

Is the bolt clip a dummy or a practical one? As in is does it interfear with the guns operation?

And the other thing is, does it come with a battery, charger and mag?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

The bolt catch required is purely aesthetic, dont have a magazine, battery or charger hence the low price.

Oh okay. Can you tell me if its has a tamia or deans connection? And where are you based?

It has a Tamiya to Deans so you can use either batteries but the Tamiya connector is very difficult to get too so I put a Deans adapter on it which makes the whole thing far more practical. I'll include a Vapex 9.6V 1600mAh battery with Deans connector that fits inside the PEQ-2 box for €10 extra if you want? Found a high capacity mag, ill throw it in.
    Based in Midlands.

Still available. Comes with a high capacity magazine and available with 9.6v battery that fits in the PEQ-2.

• Advertisement

Still available.

Sorry wasn't getting updates for this tread. But yeah we'll do that so. We can pm to arrange

No worries, PM sent.

SOLD.

Advertisement