Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sycamore grove (Glasnevin/finglas)

Options
  • 12-06-2020 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi everyone, we are considering buying a home in Sycamore grove, it’s on grove road in Dublin 11. Property is advertised as Glasnevin north, but from my research it seems closer to Finglas. I’m a complete blow in to Dublin so wondered could anyone advise what that area is like or any experience of schools in the area? We are debating between this and Ballycullen green, I know they are totally opposite directions but both are fine for work.

Thanks for any advise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Merowig

sparkle109 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, we are considering buying a home in Sycamore grove, it’s on grove road in Dublin 11. Property is advertised as Glasnevin north, but from my research it seems closer to Finglas. I’m a complete blow in to Dublin so wondered could anyone advise what that area is like or any experience of schools in the area? We are debating between this and Ballycullen green, I know they are totally opposite directions but both are fine for work.

Thanks for any advise

I live nearby since 2005 - for me it is Finglas but it is sometimes a bit blurry. I like the area though. Also several estate agents advertise parts of Finglas as Glasnevin in order to get more money out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭sparkle109

Thanks! Yea we went and had a drive around and the area looks nice and quiet, also good bus routes from what I could see!
    Merowig wrote: »
    I live nearby since 2005 - for me it is Finglas but it is sometimes a bit blurry. I like the area though. Also several estate agents advertise parts of Finglas as Glasnevin in order to get more money out of it.

Advertisement