Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

teacher fee refund scheme for masters in subject area

Options
  • 12-06-2020 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Does anyone know if the teacher fee refund scheme is available for a masters in your subject area for post primary teachers? They seem to be very vague on what is or isn't eligible!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Best bet is to apply anyway if in doubt. Over ten years ago I applied and I recall only getting a small figure back anyway.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

It doesn't even have to be that relevant. I've heard of people getting it for all sorts of courses. I got 18% one year and 11% another year. So don't expect a big windfall!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TypicalDub

havent done the course yet ! just looking at options !

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TypicalDub

ah yeah , thought so . I hear people saying its possible to get bit back from BOM too and there is the tax relief too, so all added up it could be an ok saving yeno

Advertisement