Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcelforce in Ireland

Options
  • 13-06-2020 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Is Parcelforce a part of Royal Mail?

Does An Post deliver for them here?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Part of Royal Mail, but not usually An Post. It might be Fastway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Gls for many items in my experience, but they also use fastway and an post.

Seems it depends on your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭coffeyt

Am waiting on a package sent via parcel force also, spent a few mins yesterday trying the tracking number on different couriers and eventually matched it with GLS so looks like they deliver for parcel force.
    If you have a reference number go on to GLS track and trace and try it there.

Side note they have supposedly attempted delivery twice but advised the premises was closed with no one on reception, funny one considering its a private house!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭WastedYouth

whiterebel wrote: »
    Part of Royal Mail, but not usually An Post. It might be Fastway.

I've had all bad experiences with Fastway bar the last one but I think that is because he was wan't from the local depot. I believe he came from Athlone with my order.

I also hope it isn't them as I need to get the address changed. It was too late to notify the seller.

Advertisement