Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test Route Tralee

Options
  • 13-06-2020 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Anyone here know the usual test route from the Tralee centre. Booked a test last night and not sure about getting a pre test lesson or two beforehand due to Covid restrictions/Backlog etc. Would be handy to practice the route myself one way or the other. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

I did my IBT in Tralee a while back and as far as I can tell the test route back then was out by Balloonage then the junction behind super value, out to Mount Hawk after that the roundabout heading to John Shanahan bike shop. From there onto the new college and then the old racecourse road and back to the test center. Hopefully, no rules have been broken here my mentioning the test routes. The spot where the do the U-turn is always changing so no idea where that might be now. They do have a tendency to chop and change the roads they use so I am not going to say that is all 100%.

Dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭myclist

Thanks

Advertisement