Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So the far right sans Tommy made a show of themselves today

Options
  • 13-06-2020 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

By the looks of it they went in all tooled up, drinking cans singing their songs causing mayhem and there was no-one for them to fight with.

Hilarious, the fact the there was no BLM protestors there meant they were left having a go off people having peaceful picnics and the police who they claim to be loyal to.

On top of which one of them was caught pissing on one of the statutes they were sworn to protect.

You couldn't write this stuff.

On top of which Tommy for some unknown (self protecting) reason decided not to even turn up.

Gave me such a laugh today. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,796 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

1-1 a tense affair, the next post could swing it for either side.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

They are the same as the other side. Twins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

Tommy Tiernan? Tommy Gunn? Tommy the barman in my local? Who the fcuk is Tommy?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

2 World Wars and 1 World Cup innit

Weren't you calling him Stephen before? Give the bloke his full name at least

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Say e.g. if you had 50 notes on the skins (vs the dreads),
    would this count as a default win as the other side simply didn't show up to the big shouty-shouty face-off?

Maybe when the vegan cafes and football stadiums all repoen this novelty drama series will all settle down.

"HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN, HE'S ONE OF OUR OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN, WINSTON CHURCHILL, HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN"

All while saluting Hitler.

People, we're in the middle of an...

giphy.gif

would this count as a default win as the other side simply didn't show up to the big shouty-shouty face-off?

Maybe when the vegan cafes and football stadiums all repoen this novelty drama series will all settle down.
    Given that the vegans have conquered part of the United States, I'd go for them over the pissed up Stella Brigade.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

The Hitler salutes. Good Jesus the stupidity is breathtaking. This is one thing that everyone agrees the UK did a great job on is fighting the Nazis and they are saluting.

I never thought I would say it but I feel really sorry for the UK police over the past couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

statto25 wrote: »
    Tommy Tiernan? Tommy Gunn? Tommy the barman in my local? Who the fcuk is Tommy?

Tommy Robinson, you can be forgiven for not knowing him because his real name is Stephen Yakley Lennon, he just chooses to use Tommy Robinson because it's more of an English yobbos name.

He's a far right, violent, convicted felon with disgusting views on most subjects, just in case you genuinely don't who he is and you're not trying to be a smartarse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭banie01

One of the oiks urinating on the memorial of a policeman who died in the Westminster attack.
    Trying to move from "protecting" the statuary, to Trafalgar Square to confront BLM protestors.
    Inciting violence, attacking the police and hurling abuse at anyone who wasn't "with" them....

All while chant England, England....

Morons, the lot of them.

The Hitler salutes. Good Jesus the stupidity is breathtaking. This is one thing that everyone agrees the UK did a great job on is fighting the Nazis and they are saluting.

I never thought I would say it but I feel really sorry for the UK police over the past couple of weeks.

The Hitler salutes whilst pretending to protect Churchill has to the best definition of irony EVER. :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭SchrodingersCat

If ye are looking for crap analogies, its more like there is a world heavy weight boxing tournament being broadcast.
    Billy Big Bollocks sees this on the TV and decides he wants to take part.
    So he heads out into his back garden and starts shadow boxing with himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭greenfield21

A few got a real humbling today, but I can't understand how can the police let the two rival protests get so close together. they are also prancing round on horseback and sending woman out on the front line, I never understood the horses. They seems I'll prepared. Some of the videos are very hard to watch, people pulling knives on each other in public, right beside a police officer wtf.

Weren't you calling him Stephen before? Give the bloke his full name at least

I've never referred to him as Stephen before except in the post above explaining to someone who seemed not to know who Tommy was?

But if you want his real name it's Stephen Yaxley Lennon, he's still a chicken **** show didn't even show up to his so called counter protests today.

Maybe because even he has the intelligence to know that Nazi salutes at Churchills statue and pissing on war heroes statues was not a good look?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Given that the vegans have conquered part of the United States, I'd go for them over the pissed up Stella Brigade.
    Fair point, they'd be skinnier but healthier, a lower resting pulse too. Only problem is all the avacado and soy leads to moobs, muscle weakness and lower bone density, thanks to phytoestrogen loading.

Greggs have just opened for the other (skins) team, those meat-feasts are like water stations to an endurance althlete. Weatherspoon's might unboard their windows also if the placards ease.

Maybe next week the dreds (but mostly white folks with the dreadlocks) will reassemble and return in numbers. The only hope is for tanning shops, selfie stick stores, and beauty salons to offer really big re-opening discounts.

pinkyeye wrote: »
    I've never referred to him as Stephen before except in the post above explaining to someone who seemed not to know who Tommy was?

But if you want his real name it's Stephen Yaxley Lennon, he's still a chicken **** show didn't even show up to his so called counter protests today.

Maybe because even he has the intelligence to know that Nazi salutes at Churchills statue and pissing on war heroes statues was not a good look?

Apologies :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭briany

pinkyeye wrote: »

Any proper Nazis in Britain, there must be at least a few of them who love Hitler but also go on about winning WW2, and see absolutely no conflict in logic whatsoever with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭mick087

Tommy Robinson (Stephen Christopher Yaxley) is not someone who you should dismiss or ignore.

England does not have a serious nationalist party.
    There is a big gap in England for a nationalist party with an emphasis for putting the working class first.

He is from a working class background and appeals to small parts of the working class communites at prescent.

This guy has been to prison a few times.
    How many nationalist have been in prison and gone on to greater things?

If this guy gets his act togeather, changes his public image becomes more PC gets rid of the far right crew this man could become a real problem.

The last thing i would want to see is this guy get any real serious following or power.
    To many figures of evil was never taken to serious to it was to late.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭irishproduce

I read earlier today rtes coverage. I tell you what. You wouldn't be in any doubt which side rte favours. Impartial my backside

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭FVP3

I don't like either side but there is a general feeling in the US that if the right "tooled up" they would take the left. I doubt it. The left are younger and the BLM boys can bring in some serious toughies.

A few fatsos in camouflage aint up to much. England is much that same with the right wing drinking their wife beaters. Unorganised hooligans.

That said the police should be protecting statues, or this happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

Both of Tommy Robinson's parents are Irish.

It's remarkable that an English football hooligan would have 100% Irish parentage.

mick087 wrote: »
    Tommy Robinson (Stephen Christopher Yaxley) is not someone who you should dismiss or ignore.

England does not have a serious nationalist party.
    There is a big gap in England for a nationalist party with an emphasis for putting the working class first.

He is from a working class background and appeals to small parts of the working class communites at prescent.

This guy has been to prison a few times for his nationalist extreme views.
    How many politicans have been in prison for what at the time the media called extreme nationalist?

If this guy gets his act togeather, changes his public image becomes more PC gets rid of the far right crew this man could become a real problem.

The last thing i would want to see is this guy get any real serious following or power.
    To many figures of evil was never taken to serious to it was to late.

I understand your concerns but he doesn't stand a chance, too many bad records at the stage.

Also, if he truly believed in the cause where was he today?

Jimbob1977 wrote: »

It's remarkable that an English football hooligan would have 100% Irish parentage.
    Not really, there are Catholic members of the UVF, there are working class people in the left today, there are Jewish Nazis in Israel.

Nothing is ever clear cut.

Fair point, they'd be skinnier but healthier, a lower resting pulse too. Only problem is all the avacado and soy leads to moobs, muscle weakness and lower bone density, thanks to phytoestrogen loading.

Greggs have just opened for the other (skins) team, those meat-feasts are like water stations to an endurance althlete. Weatherspoon's might unboard their windows also if the placards ease.

Maybe next week the dreds (but mostly white folks with the dreadlocks) will reassemble and return in numbers. The only hope is for tanning shops, selfie stick stores, and beauty salons to offer really big re-opening discounts.

Also bear in mind that Nigel Farage more or less got the sack today so these far right figures or definitely not going far at the moment.

In his poor demented head Ireland is part of the UK!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,385 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

banie01 wrote: »
    One of the oiks urinating on the memorial of a policeman who died in the Westminster attack.
    Trying to move from "protecting" the statuary, to Trafalgar Square to confront BLM protestors.
    Inciting violence, attacking the police and hurling abuse at anyone who wasn't "with" them....

All while chant England, England....

Morons, the lot of them.

Yeah and I saw the headlines. But I doubt he's a bloke who stops and reads the blurb on memorials. I really doubt he knew it was a memorial at all.

Now, you might think a bloke who was out to defend memorials would pay attention to memorial, but I think we all know the reason they were there was for a party and a fight. Exactly the same as football hooligan, they don't care about the football team or the memorials. They're there to fight with the other side and it doesn't matter if they're the police or BLM or a rival football hooligan group.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,385 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Are they from the North or the Republic?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

Dublin mother. Scottish born father of Irish heritage.

If the internet can be believed.

• Advertisement

The 26 counties.

Advertisement