Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So the far right sans Tommy made a show of themselves today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Scum, just like the BLM and Antifa mob.

Apt username is apt...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,385 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

This one in particular. That behaviour towards people minding their own business, sitting in the park. What's the story there?

I'd actually like to know why these lads are so angry. Like, what's their story?

mick087 wrote: »
    Benefit of the doubt???
    Why do you think im asking these questions to begin with?
    Who they was and Why they did it?

Im starting to think your just pulling my leg now.:pac:

Well we know why the stature was pulled down, it has been reported multiple of times over the last week with direct quotes from people who were there.

As for the man, if identified asked him why he did it?

Because he needed to piss and did not give a ****(pun intended) where he did it. His ignorance is not an excuse as he was there apparently to protect such monuments from this very type of action?!

Why he was there?

Apparently to protect monuments from being desecrated and pissed on. Or maybe because the Euros have been cancelled and he fancied a dust up?

Uncloak him lets see who this man is.

He is not batman, we know who he is as he was identified and arrested.

Once we know for sure there are no mental health issues involved.

:confused::confused::confused:

Get him on the front of every newspaper unmask him.

Its been done, wasnt difficult.

But make sure the facts are correct.

that he pissed agianst a monument he was there to protect fromm people that were not there?

This one in particular. That behaviour towards people minding their own business, sitting in the park. What's the story there?

I'd actually like to know why these lads are so angry. Like, what's their story?

Because the euros have been cancelled and as the pubs are shut there are no tables and chairs to through about...poor sweethearts!!

frag420 wrote: »
    Because the euros have been cancelled and as the pubs are shut there are no tables and chairs to through about...poor sweethearts!!

Ah no. That's too simplistic.

I'd like to know what's made them this angry. What's the cause, how did it come about and do they have any legitimate grievance. None of that would justify attacking people in the park, but I'd still want to know what causes their anger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭mick087

Well we know why the stature was pulled down, it has been reported multiple of times over the last week with direct quotes from people who were there.

As for the man, if identified asked him why he did it?

Because he needed to piss and did not give a ****(pun intended) where he did it. His ignorance is not an excuse as he was there apparently to protect such monuments from this very type of action?!

Why he was there?

Apparently to protect monuments from being desecrated and pissed on. Or maybe because the Euros have been cancelled and he fancied a dust up?

Uncloak him lets see who this man is.

He is not batman, we know who he is as he was identified and arrested.

Once we know for sure there are no mental health issues involved.

:confused::confused::confused:

Get him on the front of every newspaper unmask him.

Its been done, wasnt difficult.

But make sure the facts are correct.

that he pissed agianst a monument he was there to protect fromm people that were not there?

:pac::pac::pac:

:pac::pac::pac:

Im not getting the joke here...anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Quite a violent day

image.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

biko wrote: »
    Quite a violent day

image.jpg

Nice of the police person to hold the bad white man in place so the oppressed minority individual can kick him in the stomach

biko wrote: »
    Quite a violent day

image.jpg

BLM chasing and attacking unarmed police officers in UK

https://twitter.com/Pazuzu______/status/1271795293160378368?s=20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Nice of the police person to hold the bad white man in place so the oppressed minority individual can kick him in the stomach

I quite like his buddy's arm trying to hold him back:

"Leave it, 'e ain't werf it Bazza!"

BLM chasing and attacking unarmed police officers in UK

https://twitter.com/Pazuzu______/status/1271795293160378368?s=20

This is so sad its all working class people black and white. It would break your heart it really would.

No one at all representing a united working class.

The middle must sit and laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,851 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Ah no. That's too simplistic.

I'd like to know what's made them this angry. What's the cause, how did it come about and do they have any legitimate grievance. None of that would justify attacking people in the park, but I'd still want to know what causes their anger.

They went down looking for a fight, the people they were planng on figting weren't there, so they had to find someone else to fight whether it be the police who were actually doing what the mob went down to do (protect the statues) or just anyone else.

That's all it was. It's nothing more than that. They went down to London because they wanted a fight, didn't get one, so wanted to start some. Because they're patriotic.

Penn wrote: »
    They went down looking for a fight, the people they were planng on figting weren't there, so they had to find someone else to fight whether it be the police who were actually doing what the mob went down to do (protect the statues) or just anyone else.

That's all it was. It's nothing more than that. They went down to London because they wanted a fight, didn't get one, so wanted to start some. Because they're patriotic.

Yeah I get that. I'm wondering about a step further back. What caused them to be that angry in the first place. Why would they want to get on a bus to have a fight with protesters/police/picnickers or anyone else?

What's these blokes deal and why are they interested in this stuff in the first place? We know why BLM are protesting - hundreds of years of discrimination etc. So why are the white lads this angry? I suppose I'm asking who p1ssed in the cornflakes, but asking as a serious question.

Yeah I get that. I'm wondering about a step further back. What caused them to be that angry in the first place. Why would they want to get on a bus to have a fight with protesters/police/picnickers or anyone else?

What's these blokes deal and why are they interested in this stuff in the first place? We know why BLM are protesting - hundreds of years of discrimination etc. So why are the white lads this angry? I suppose I'm asking who p1ssed in the cornflakes, but asking as a serious question.

My guess many would come from very poor backgrounds little education no prospects no decent health care. Wanting to belong be part of something to be counted to belong to something just wanting to feel accepted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

From reading the Strange death of Europe by Murray, white nativist anger has a lot to do with the enormous culture and demographic changes that have occurred over the previous few generations. That working class has been gelded by a nanny state that only has the vaguest cultural connection to it whilst Leftist leaders are too enraptured with progressive causes, relying on brow-beating tactics of shaming to keep people in line.

My guess many would come from very poor backgrounds little education no prospects no decent health care. Wanting to belong be part of something to be counted to belong to something just wanting to feel accepted.

I'd imagine those things are relevant factors. I'd also say the're furious that BLM are getting so much airtime and nobody actually cares about their issues.

I have no interest in these lads behaviour but I'm as interested in what causes them to act out as i am in what causes BLM to pull down a statue of a slaver. When you hear from black people and BLM about why they did it, i empathise with their cause and i happen to agree that the statue (an a lot more besides) should come down.

I haven't actually heard from the football hooligans or anyone who represents them. I don't presume Stephen Yaxley-Lennon represents them. He's very much in it for himself. And I don't hear anyone else who claims to represent them.

I haven't actually heard from the football hooligans or anyone who represents them. I don't presume Stephen Yaxley-Lennon represents them. He's very much in it for himself. And I don't hear anyone else who claims to represent them.

He didn't even bother to turn up yesterday from what I hear...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

If the photo is genuine then it could be that he is from a working class background looking to be part of something to make him feel that he actually exsists.

Then again he could be a thug looking for trouble.

He could have mental health issues.

Do we know who took the photo? Do we know when this photo was taken? Does the photographer allign to any political organization?

Who ever took the photo aside, a 28 year old man presented himself to a police station in Essex and has been arrested on suspicion of outraging public decency.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-53040301

He didn't even bother to turn up yesterday from what I hear...

Well, he wouldn't have made anything better if he did show up. I've absolutely no doubt that by this morning he'd have a cock and bull story about how he was victimised.

But i don't hear from anyone who actually represents these people. And I think that's part of the problem. If they don't have representation then they ant even begin to organise and make the changes that actually want. Black groups have had leadership and organisation for decades and they make slow progress. having no leadership and representation means they have absolutely no chance of telling people what the problem or achieving any change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Cal4567

Manach wrote: »
    From reading the Strange death of Europe by Murray, white nativist anger has a lot to do with the enormous culture and demographic changes that have occurred over the previous few generations. That working class has been gelded by a nanny state that only has the vaguest cultural connection to it whilst Leftist leaders are too enraptured with progressive causes, relying on brow-beating tactics of shaming to keep people in line.

Think Douglas Murray calls it right which is why the Left have been going for him.

Just about every UK friend I have, and I have many as well as UK based family, would abhor both BLM and yesterday's mob. They would though if it came to a vote want to either see these statues retained or at least be happy enough to see a vote on it locally. I'd say they are fairly representative of centrist working and middle class UK views on this.

Well, he wouldn't have made anything better if he did show up. I've absolutely no doubt that by this morning he'd have a cock and bull story about how he was victimised.

But i don't hear from anyone who actually represents these people. And I think that's part of the problem. If they don't have representation then they ant even begin to organise and make the changes that actually want. Black groups have had leadership and organisation for decades and they make slow progress. having no leadership and representation means they have absolutely no chance of telling people what the problem or achieving any change.

I was having this very same conversation with my two housemates this weekend, both black lads. We agreed that its the same for the BLM movement.

One housemate said he didn't protest here in London as he is unsure what he is protesting for, there is no coherent message from BLM and that goes for both sides.

Until both sides call out the violence on their side, get proper representation that can argue/debate with the powers that be such as the media, the judiciary, the police etc then we will not move forward and it will be a case of wash, rinse, repeat!

I'd imagine those things are relevant factors. I'd also say the're furious that BLM are getting so much airtime and nobody actually cares about their issues.

I have no interest in these lads behaviour but I'm as interested in what causes them to act out as i am in what causes BLM to pull down a statue of a slaver. When you hear from black people and BLM about why they did it, i empathise with their cause and i happen to agree that the statue (an a lot more besides) should come down.

I do have interest in these lads behaviour. I would like to know what causes them to to act out. I would guess it would have very little or anything to do with Winstons Staue.

Stephen is a very good talker if he cleaned up his act he could go far. Dont get me wrong im no fan of his, but i could see why working class people might be drawn to him.

I do have interest in these lads behaviour. I would like to know what causes them to to act out. I would guess it would have very little or anything to do with Winstons Staue.

Stephen is a very good talker if he cleaned up his act he could go far. Dont get me wrong im no fan of his, but i could see why working class people might be drawn to him.

I think SYL is a complete red herring in all this. I listened to most of this interview in podcast form (the podcast series can be very interesting). I expected to actually hear about what causes these blokes to be angry. I couldn't believe how boring he is. He's a good speaker but it's all about himself and nothing to do with the actual people we're talking about. He sells more of the anger rather than anything to do with addressing the causes or the solutions.

He has absolutely no interest in anything apart from his own self aggrandisement. Focusing on him is actually a further distraction from finding out why these blokes are so angry.

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Who ever took the photo aside, a 28 year old man presented himself to a police station in Essex and has been arrested on suspicion of outraging public decency.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-53040301

Thanks but i did already see this.
    My point really is lets wait to we have all the facts in first thats all.

To do this is without doubt is stupid and id say had totally dubious reasons for being there.

Until both sides call out the violence on their side, get proper representation that can argue/debate with the powers that be such as the media, the judiciary, the police etc then we will not move forward and it will be a case of wash, rinse, repeat!

That's up to them to organise or not. At the moment I'd say they would lose almost all the football hooligans and they'd have to start again with people who are interested in the politics of these people and what makes them angry in the first case. It's a tall order but that's the job and they an either do it or not. Getting cross with BLM for making great progress and fighting with the police is not winning them any friends in the general public.

Maybe they aren't interested in anything. The statues being pulled down it might seem to them that despite the meaning of what the statues represent they might see it as they are losing part of their culture and history.

They might be sick of hearing about how white men are so bad all of the time. All they do is work a job in construction and live in a small house in an estate. They might look around them and feel like they are being replaced in their own country. ( The changing demographics of the Uk) They haven't done anything wrong yet they are as white men are now the villain.

Any objection to the protests or not agreeing with them leads to mocking, name calling (far right, nazi etc) and assault in some cases.

Something is wrong with that. Agree or be punished.

I think SYL is a complete red herring in all this. I listened to most of this interview in podcast form (the podcast series can be very interesting). I expected to actually hear about what causes these blokes to be angry. I couldn't believe how boring he is. He's a good speaker but it's all about himself and nothing to do with the actual people we're talking about. He sells more of the anger rather than anything to do with addressing the causes or the solutions.

He has absolutely no interest in anything apart from his own self aggrandisement. Focusing on him is actually a further distraction from finding out why these blokes are so angry.

You wont get any argument on me with this guy.
    I have said if he cleans up his act drops the anger chip gets rid of the right wing crew people will take him serious.

Lots of successful politicians (who they are is debatable i know) have gone a long way with a aggrandisement stance.

That's up to them to organise or not. At the moment I'd say they would lose almost all the football hooligans and they'd have to start again with people who are interested in the politics of these people and what makes them angry in the first case. It's a tall order but that's the job and they an either do it or not. Getting cross with BLM for making great progress and fighting with the police is not winning them any friends in the general public.

BLM have been fighting with the police in the US and UK. Police officers have died in the US.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,351 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Extreme left and extreme right are all cnuts and deserve all the derision they get.

Advertisement