Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So the far right sans Tommy made a show of themselves today

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭ChelseaRentBoy

BLM scum attack police officers.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1271795293160378368

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

What did you think of the monument defenders today?

Bad, but no worse than the BLM and antifa thugs that are wrecking the streets and the media just cover as the good guys peacefully protesting ... such biased nonsense...

https://youtu.be/rIZ1lP7uWD4

Watching this and listening to the words of the reporter she could be describing BLM or Antifa there ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

BLM scum attack police officers.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1271795293160378368

Media won't cover this tho ... no no no !!!

In fact they will continue to support them and portray them as the good guys - giving them an inch - and boy will they take a mile.

Look at the way the media are reporting on this latest shooting, being dishonest like the police just shot an innocent black man - further fueling the rage and anger and setting off days/weeks of new protests (looting,burning etc... - but hey that's the "correct" cause)

Guy stole a taser was running off and shot at the police - what can they do ???
    If anyone did that to the cops they would be shot white/purple/pink/gay/muslim/druid whatever ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭randd1

Edgware wrote: »
    2 World Wars and 1 World Cup innit

If they're counting World Cups won, then surely Germany are winning 4-3 in that scenario?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭lalababa

Yer man taking a piss is not infact pissing on top of the policemans memorial . He is very close but far enough away to factually say he pissed near to the memorial. Still he is close...about 50cm... I'd say. As the memorial is laid up against a functional pillar.
    He is pissing either through the railing or up against the pillar or a bit of both. That's not to say some of his run off didn't touch the memorial depending on slope direction. But it probably didn't.
    That said it is an unlawful act and her man is a fat sportswearing chav moron as am I . A moron that is..I couldn't bear to go into a jb sports. It just sucks the life outta me. I prefer the shops where you can also buy incence an ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

lalababa wrote: »
    Yer man taking a piss is not infact pissing on top of the policemans memorial . He is very close but far enough away to factually say he pissed near to the memorial. Still he is close...about 50cm... I'd say. As the memorial is laid up against a functional pillar.
    He is pissing either through the railing or up against the pillar or a bit of both. That's not to say some of his run off didn't touch the memorial depending on slope direction. But it probably didn't.
    That said it is an unlawful act and her man is a fat sportswearing chav moron as am I . A moron that is..I couldn't bear to go into a jb sports. It just sucks the life outta me. I prefer the shops where you can also buy incence an ****.

Yer man just got sentenced to 14 days so whether or not he urinated on the memoria, he did urinate in broad daylight in a public place, and he still has been convicted of a crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭lalababa

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Yer man just got sentenced to 14 days so whether or not he urinated on the memoria, he did urinate in broad daylight in a public place, and he still has been convicted of a crime.

That's a bit harsh.

That's a bit harsh.

He actually got off quite lightly.

To face prosecution in the UK for urinating 'outside' a person needs to be guilty of one of these 3 things:

you must carry out an act which is lewd, obscene or of disgusting character, which outrages minimum standards of public decency;

the act must take place in a public place, or a place which is accessible to, or within view of, the public;

the act must take place in the actual presence of two or more persons who are capable of seeing it – it is irrelevant whether these people actually saw the act or were outraged by it.

He absolutely nailed the last two and given where he chose to urinate he pretty must managed the first as well.

The law allows for an unlimited fine/time in prison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Did the other lads (filmed and documented), that pushed a big lump of bronze into the river Avon ever get charged?

Read the other day, they'll all esacpe any charges, due to ye olde loopholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭mick087

That's a bit harsh.

Its called the justice system

No solicitor my guess

Justice as we know is fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭mick087

My guess if we do get to know who they are they will have a good paid for legal team.

Did the other lads (filmed and documented), that pushed a big lump of bronze into the river Avon ever get charged?

I wasn't aware prosecution for one thing is only valid if other people are prosecuted for a completely different thing which is covered by a completely different set of laws.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Madeleine Birchfield

Car99 wrote: »
    Jewish Nazis in Israel are you sure?

Patrol 36

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

I wasn't aware prosecution for one thing is only valid if other people are prosecuted for a completely different thing which is covered by a completely different set of laws.
    Wasn't aware throwing bulk quantities of comissioned bronze in rivers does not have a law against it. Think of the environment folks at very least, and the fishies!

Advertisement