Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show a little kindness

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭emilymemily

Unfortunately its not just the younger teachers, there are older teachers and SNA's who make life at work an absolute misery.
    The last school I taught in, the principal ran the school like a business, all he cared about was impressing the parents and BOM. I started in that school delighted to be given the opportunity and looking forward to building my cv and experience, I left with my confidence and self esteem in tatters.
    One thing it taught me is that no job is worth that stress and if I ever feel in that position again and not supported by management I will walk out the door and leave them high and dry.

Advertisement