Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The attacks on white people by gangs of black teens

Options
  • 14-06-2020 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

I have seen a few videos and news articles, the latter not stating the races involved, over the last few months.

Over the last week it seems to be a daily basis.

Never came across this stuff happening before in Ireland, never even came across teen gang culture before.

Any idea of how it's developing and why is there nothing really being done.

Comments

I have seen a few videos articles, not stating the races involved.

May wish to check your thread title there kid :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭irishproduce

I would edit your title OP.
    In any case, while nothing outlandish in your post, it won't be tolerated around here, expect it to be closed soon.

Never came across this stuff happening before in Ireland, never even came across teen gang culture before.

Has always happened. Youths from different areas meeting up for fights etc. Happening as long as I'm in Dublin, 1993

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

The thréad title is correct, it's publicly known the attacks I'm referring too.

My query is really why the attacks are happening and why the media is not mentioning the races when the videos are published

bubblypop wrote: »
    Has always happened. Youths from different areas meeting up for fights etc. Happening as long as I'm in Dublin, 1993

We didn't have it down further, there were family feuds not gang feuds

• Advertisement

My query is really why the attacks are happening and why the media is not mentioning the races when the videos are published

What does race have to do with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭irishproduce

That is true to a degree.
    There have been rival drug gang feuds back as far as the 80s I think. They were not all family members.
    It is worrisome if we are importing racial gangs like they have in other countries.
    We don't need that to add to our list of problems.

In the country?
    Yeah cities have always had it, I remember one fight between the sallynoggin gang & some northside place, they all met up in town somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

I think that has always been the case, i don't think that's what the op is getting at going by the title of the thread, I've seen a few WhatsApp messages and Facebook posts where it seems young black males talk about going out to specifically target white people, probably just a few simpletons trying to look cool in front of friends

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

Because its primarily black youths talking about attacking white people

• Advertisement

That is true to a degree.
    There have been rival drug gang feuds back as far as the 80s I think. They were not all family members.
    It is worrisome if we are importing racial gangs like they have in other countries.
    We don't need that to add to our list of problems.

What is concerning me is if it is stemming from the warped ideology being promoted in South Africa. If that is spreading to other nationalities, it is troublesome.

Historically we have always had a very good relationship with the black communities.

If these attacks become more frequent, it may ruin it

I think that has always been the case, i don't think that's what the op is getting at going by the title of the thread, I've seen a few WhatsApp messages and Facebook posts where it seems young black males talk about going out to specifically target white people, probably just a few simpletons trying to look cool in front of friends

We have had a number of actual unprovoked attacks here recently. Initially verbal abuse, progressing to stabbings and physical assaults.

These have been recorded by the gangs and shared on social media

Because the particular attacks I am referring too are the specific attacks on either lone white people , or white people in small groups, by gangs of 15 - 30 black teens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

I saw the one from Co Cork last weekend, and thought to myself, irrespective of race that bloke is a ****, call him a black **** if you want but I wouldn't give a **** about colour, a prick like that should be shot dead with no trial. If he did it to any of my family or friends he wouldn't be alive much longer, Black lives matter, but his one doesn't, you relieve yourself of all human rights if u act the ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭ronivek

Because the particular attacks I am referring too are the specific attacks on either lone white people , or white people in small groups, by gangs of 15 - 30 black teens.

And do you have any evidence of these groups of 15-30 black teens attacking people?

Brand new Facebook or Twitter accounts with histories of far right posting without a shred of evidence don’t count by the way.

I saw the one from Co Cork last weekend, and thought to myself, irrespective of race that bloke is a ****, call him a black **** if you want but I wouldn't give a **** about colour, a prick like that should be shot dead with no trial. If he did it to any of my family or friends he wouldn't be alive much longer, Black lives matter, but his one doesn't, you relieve yourself of all human rights if u act the ****.

From local Intel it has been widely reported that he is the same lad who abused and threatened to rape the bus driver at Halloween and bottled someone the night before.

There was a stabbing in Tipp Town at the same time of a similar nature.

There was also a severe beating in limerick and in the video those beating the lad claimed it was revenge for slavery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Because if the attackers are African or Muslim it would go against the whole "They are destitute and looking for somewhere they can be safe." and the oldie but goodie "They'll be our doctors, lawyers and engineers. They'll pay our pensions." narratives.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭scwazrh

ronivek wrote: »
    And do you have any evidence of these groups of 15-30 black teens attacking people?

Brand new Facebook or Twitter accounts with histories of far right posting without a shred of evidence don’t count by the way.

You are living in cuckoo land if you are not aware of these gangs. Balbriggan train line back into town is stomping ground for these activities .

Not that it matters though as Irish media will not report on crimes being committed by ethnic minorities be it immigrants or home grown .

Expect this thread to be removed fairly soon

From local Intel it has been widely reported that he is the same lad who abused and threatened to rape the bus driver at Halloween and bottled someone the night before.

There was a stabbing in Tipp Town at the same time of a similar nature.

There was also a severe beating in limerick and in the video those beating the lad claimed it was revenge for slavery

That is just pure thuggery, he's a young kid, he was never a slave, how much is this prick going to cost the country in legal fees, will be in and out of jail for the next 50 years

ronivek wrote: »

The gangs have actually recorded the attacks themselves, published them themselves and are widely available online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭ronivek

The gangs have actually recorded the attacks themselves, published them themselves and are widely available online.

Widely available where?

scwazrh wrote: »
    You are living in cuckoo land if you are not aware of these gangs. Balbriggan train line back into town is stomping ground for these activities .

Not that it matters though as Irish media will not report on crimes being committed by ethnic minorities be it immigrants or home grown .

Expect this thread to be removed fairly soon

I think it is very sad if the thread is removed

We need to get to the bottom why this is happening and what we can do to resolve this issue

That is just pure thuggery, he's a young kid, he was never a slave, how much is this prick going to cost the country in legal fees, will be in and out of jail for the next 50 years

It’s a very dangerous mindset to have though. If they think they have a God given right to attack random people because some people they never knew were slaves a couple of hundred years ago then something does need to be done. Our media and leadership are completely spineless. Even the likes of this site won’t have it talked about.

It’s a very dangerous mindset to have though. If they think they have a God given right to attack random people because some people they never knew were slaves a couple of hundred years ago then something does need to be done. Our media and leadership are completely spineless. Even the likes of this site won’t have it talked about.

The limerick video and the drogheda one and still widly circulated actually both available on Liberal from a quick Google.

The cork one had been removed as probably evidence

I was the victim of a random assault on o Connell St in Dublin in 1997.
    Does it matter what colour or race the men who assaulted me were?

Does it matter what colour or race the men who assisted me were?

You’re glossing over the reasons these groups are doing these attacks now. The colour and race definitely matters if that’s the reason they’re doing it. It is what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 white devil

Do you still hate them for what they did?

The videos are clearly showing the perpetrators citing race as motivation for the attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,278 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

You know you can link to articles elsewhere right? I'm sure you would like this thread to be successful. The best way to do that would be to provide some evidence rather than hearsay.

• Advertisement

That's why there should be a crackdown straight away, if this stuff takes hold, it will be a disaster for normal people, 99% of people of all races and ages are just trying to better themselves, the black community wouldn't need a wanker like this claiming to represent them, that's why I would have a very low tolerance level for this prick, there are tougher people out there, and as I said, you relieve yourself of human rights if you act the prick

Advertisement