Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The attacks on white people by gangs of black teens

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

You know you can link to articles elsewhere right? I'm sure you would like this thread to be successful. The best way to do that would be to provide some evidence rather than hearsay.

Unfortunately I am unable to link articles through the phone I am using to access boards.

There are other posters here who have seen them so if the other posters are happy to link for me I would be grateful,

Alternatively Google and the articles are freely available from repu3socurces and the videos themselves are also available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

I saw the one from Co Cork last weekend, and thought to myself, irrespective of race that bloke is a ****, call him a black **** if you want but I wouldn't give a **** about colour, a prick like that should be shot dead with no trial. If he did it to any of my family or friends he wouldn't be alive much longer, Black lives matter, but his one doesn't, you relieve yourself of all human rights if u act the ****.
    Same as that, I have no issue with his race colour creed religion sexuality or gender fluidity. But if you do that to my people you going in the septic tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Unfortunately I am unable to link articles through the phone I am using to access boards.

You can't copy and paste on your phone? Are you using a Casio calculator to post here?

That's why there should be a crackdown straight away, if this stuff takes hold, it will be a disaster for normal people, 99% of people of all races and ages are just trying to better themselves, the black community wouldn't need a wanker like this claiming to represent them, that's why I would have a very low tolerance level for this prick, there are tougher people out there, and as I said, you relieve yourself of human rights if you act the prick

I firmly believe if BLM came out and condemned the attacks it would do a lot to ease concerns in the areas where they occurred.

Unfortunately they have not yet

You know you can link to articles elsewhere right? I'm sure you would like this thread to be successful. The best way to do that would be to provide some evidence rather than hearsay.

Also I belive the incident at the red cow earlier in the year was widely reported on boards, the thread also included videos.

Feel free to search

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭na1

bubblypop wrote: »
    I was the victim of a random assault on o Connell St in Dublin in 1997.
    Does it matter what colour or race the men who assisted me were?

Does it matter what colour or race George Floyd was?

Also I belive the incident at the red cow earlier in the year was widely reported on boards, the thread also included videos.

Feel free to search

This was an incident where black gangs attacked white people based on their race? Is that what you are saying?

Vestiapx wrote: »
    Same as that, I have no issue with his race colour creed religion sexuality or gender fluidity. But if you do that to my people you going in the septic tank.

It's appaling behaviour from anyone. That young girl is exceptionally brave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Irish people distinguished themselves for 30 years killing each other without input from a single black person

MrStuffins wrote: »
    You can't copy and paste on your phone? Are you using a Casio calculator to post here?

I don't have the newest or most modern phone.

Works for most things with the exception of attaching stuff, photos and online banking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

It's appaling behaviour from anyone. That young girl is exceptionally brave

She acted on instinct but she knew she wouldn't be harmed it's female privilege.

Also I'm beginning fecious.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Truthvader wrote: »
    Irish people distinguished themselves for 30 years killing each other without input from a single black person

Yep, northern Catholics had to stand up for themselves against not one but two forces; violent unionists/Protestants and the British army/RUC.

What’s going on in America at the moment was very similar to how a catholic was treated by the “police force” in the north in 20th century.

Before any fanatics race to hurl the “how dare you compare” card at me, it’s true. Watch the clips from the past of Belfast where riot shield police with batons and firing rounds of plastic bullets, alongside the current footage of US police brutality. Eerily similar

I don't have the newest or most modern phone.

Works for most things with the exception of attaching stuff, photos and online banking

If you can browse the internet and post on a message board, you can copy and paste something. If you have a phone where you can view these videos for yourself, you can copy and paste something.

Unless it's a case that you CAN'T substantiate what you're saying but don't want that to get in the way of your accusations anyway?

If you can browse the internet and post on a message board, you can copy and paste something. If you have a phone where you can view these videos for yourself, you can copy and paste something.

Unless it's a case that you CAN'T substantiate what you're saying but don't want that to get in the way of your accusations anyway?

If I can borrow a laptop tomorrow I will but right now I do not have the technology

If you read the actual thread you will freely see other posters have also see the videos.

I'm quite sure you have seen them yourself but are being deliberately obstinate about it, as it has actually been widely reported in the news and media

Do you still hate them for what they did?

Nope.

You’re glossing over the reasons these groups are doing these attacks now. The colour and race definitely matters if that’s the reason they’re doing it. It is what it is.

But is that the reason?
    I believe someone on one video said something like that.
    Teenagers have been attacking each other in gangs forever.

CBear1993 wrote: »

Yep, northern Catholics had to stand up for themselves against not one but two forces; violent unionists/Protestants and the British army/RUC.

What’s going on in America at the moment was very similar to how a catholic was treated by the “police force” in the north in 20th century.

Before any fanatics race to hurl the “how dare you compare” card at me, it’s true. Watch the clips from the past of Belfast where riot shield police with batons and firing rounds of plastic bullets, alongside the current footage of US police brutality. Eerily similar

To be honest a lot of my NI friends state it is still widespread and is becoming more open and common since Brexit.

Don't even have to be Catholic just identify as irish to be treated like dirt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Truthvader wrote: »
    That was the fault of the brits, the catholics were only marching for civil rights, the IRA were only established as a defence force. It was not an unjustified reaction, they were really under the stick in the North in the late 60's, and many good people fought back. As usual in these situations the extremists and scumbags followed later.

That was the fault of the brits, the catholics were only marching for civil rights, the IRA were only established as a defence force. It was not an unjustified reaction, they were really under the stick in the North in the late 60's, and many good people fought back. As usual in these situations the extremists and scumbags followed later.

Yeah. They’re all through each other now in East and west Belfast when it comes to drugs, and don’t let them tell you any different. When there’s a few pounds involved they’ll forget all about it, but pull on the “us vs them” when it suits them

If I can borrow a laptop tomorrow I will but right now I do not have the technology

If you read the actual thread you will freely see other posters have also see the videos.

I'm quite sure you have seen them yourself but are being deliberately obstinate about it, as it has actually been widely reported in the news and media

The issue here is that, I haven't seen them. I'm asking you to show me. I'm not saying nothing happened, but i'm also not just going to believe you.

Also, please see the below

This was an incident where black gangs attacked white people based on their race? Is that what you are saying?

I saw the video of this one alright. But I struggle to see what point you're making about it. You're making statements like
    The videos are clearly showing the perpetrators citing race as motivation for the attack.

Are you saying the Red Cow one was racially motivated?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

One if those videos was about bus fare its been said, the fact that a black youngfella stabs a white youngfella doesn't make it about race.
    It just makes the black fella a scumbag

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

One if those videos was about bus fare its been said, the fact that a black youngfella stabs a white youngfella doesn't make it about race.
    It just makes the black fella a scumbag

Had beaten up another wihte guy the day before apparently - that vid is online too.

Either way his life is destroyed now. No point wasting any more text on the person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭ronivek

I mean it’s entirely possible that there are isolated racist attacks happening; especially given the current climate.

What I’m highly skeptical about are these claims that multiple groups of black people are going on rampages to target lone innocent white people with impunity.

You’ve brought up the Red Cow incident which shows more or less typical public disorder at a large gathering which in this case happened to be an Afro-Caribbean event; not sure anyone should be surprised there are quite a lot of black people there.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

CBear1993 wrote: »

They had no choice but to tbh, especially in the period between 68 to 71, was Ronan or Risteard from Sandymount going to come up and help them out against rampaging Loyalist thugs? Was he f**k!

I've always deplored the othering of Northern nationalists, (it's usually aimed more at Belfast and Derry), perceived as bit too urban, too direct, rough and ready, a bit too 'Glaswegian' in manner and mores compared to us refined soft brogued paragons of virtue. I've always found them to be seriously sound, straight talking people. I know whom I'd be more inclined to trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

bubblypop wrote: »
    I was the victim of a random assault on o Connell St in Dublin in 1997.
    Does it matter what colour or race the men who assisted me were?

No, just the ones who assaulted you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,559 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

One if those videos was about bus fare its been said,

about a couple euro for the bus? you believe that's all it was?

dd973 wrote: »
    They had no choice but to tbh, especially in the period between 68 to 71, was Ronan or Risteard from Sandymount going to come up and help them out against rampaging Loyalist thugs? Was he f**k!

I've always deplored the othering of Northern nationalists, (it's usually aimed more at Belfast and Derry), perceived as bit too urban, too direct, rough and ready, a bit too 'Glaswegian' in manner and mores compared to us refined soft brogued paragons of virtue. I've always found them to be seriously sound, straight talking people. I know whom I'd be more inclined to trust.

Makes my blood boil then when you get ars*wipes like FG’s Dun Laoghaire rep Neale Richmond celebrating British colonial anniversaries in Ireland on his twitter and proudly, too.

Doesn’t give a hoot and none the wiser either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Agreed, bar the British army was actually brought in to protect Catholis (and got a huge welcome drom them). As you rightly point out the extreists and scumbags quickly piled in. One of them even ran as a Presidential candidate here and the same mob now get 25% of the vote here while Norn Iron has been shared out by the scumbags and extreists on both sides who now rule their own little fiefdoms ( but are incapable of governing the entire)

Advertisement