Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    We talked earlier about voting low so I'm going with Vernon (currently no posts I think?) for now but that could change

Low posts I sort of get. No posts... I'm on the fence. I'd sooner jettison them sooner rather than later I guess as they aren't actively working with the village.

But voting a 0 poster feels... icky.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    We talked earlier about voting low so I'm going with Vernon (currently no posts I think?) for now but that could change

no, you vote for you think is a wolf.

thats a dodge post IMO

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Are you serious? I’ve never played this game and been overly confident on my night 1 pick. Never ever ever, so maybe I’m either a bad player or some of you are bluffers.

night 1, nothing to go on. random choice, higher chance of hitting a villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    OvJPtmV.gif

Welcome back.

If everyone listed their most villagery person, I'd be top of the list.

It’s almost like I’m in a different world ...... :pac:

Do you feel you are most villagey because of your Spartan Gifs or because you couldn’t he a wolf because you have been around a lot? A wolf with a lot of free time can create whatever narrative they want, especially now there’s no seer, very easy for wolves to claim NRV.

Voting no posters and self voting

200.gif

This thread be cray cray

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

It’s almost like I’m in a different world ...... :pac:

Do you feel you are most villagey because of your Spartan Gifs or because you couldn’t he a wolf because you have been around a lot? A wolf with a lot of free time can create whatever narrative they want, especially now there’s no seer, very easy for wolves to claim NRV.

I'm TWTBAW.

i think we should CFD onto senan!!

is it too early to call it a CFD?

CFD: Chinese fire drill. when everyone (or a good few) just randomly change their lynch vote

Nigel WW wrote: »

CFD: Chinese fire drill. when everyone (or a good few) just randomly change their lynch vote

Interesting, and yes way too early. Why Senan? Loads have yet to vote too

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Barbara: Posting Spartacus and Salem pics, bit tasky. Senan congratulated her on being the first to post a pic of Salem, I'm not sure why. Barbara just seems to messing, probably TWTBAW, but could be wolf in plain sight.

Jake: seemed to presume that Barbara is village, indicating that Frank shooting her would increase his wolfiness? How would he know Barbara isn't a wolf? This makes little sense.

Holly: Helpful with sound reasoning.

Isla: Made a wish in bold, bit tasky?

Frank: A bit defensive in interractions. Also made a wish in bold, bit tasky?

Not much else to go on, Vernon and Katie haven't posted at all.

I'll be casting a vote for Jake, Barbara or Frank unless something changes. I'm off for some dinner, back later.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Interesting, and yes way too early. Why Senan? Loads have yet to vote too

why not senan?

• Advertisement

I'm TWTBAW.

Why are you voting for yourself, I don’t necessarily think you are bad TBH , it’s just when you see players claiming kinda lock clear it is a bit of a red flag.

I’ve voted for myself in the past when I wasn’t sure who to pick (usually night 1 or 2), can’t say it ever had anything to do with my alignment as it’s more likely to bring on attention then deflect it!

Steve WW wrote: »
    Barbara: Posting Spartacus and Salem pics, bit tasky. Senan congratulated her on being the first to post a pic of Salem, I'm not sure why. Barbara just seems to messing, probably TWTBAW, but could be wolf in plain sight.

Jake: seemed to presume that Barbara is village, indicating that Frank shooting her would increase his wolfiness? How would he know Barbara isn't a wolf? This makes little sense.

Holly: Helpful with sound reasoning.

Isla: Made a wish in bold, bit tasky?

Frank: A bit defensive in interractions. Also made a wish in bold, bit tasky?

Not much else to go on, Vernon and Katie haven't posted at all.

I'll be casting a vote for Jake, Barbara or Frank unless something changes. I'm off for some dinner, back later.

Mr. Four Posts comes in with his FFA and heads off again.

Why are you voting for yourself, I don’t necessarily think you are bad TBH , it’s just when you see players claiming kinda lock clear it is a bit of a red flag.

I’ve voted for myself in the past when I wasn’t sure who to pick (usually night 1 or 2), can’t say it ever had anything to do with my alignment as it’s more likely to bring on attention then deflect it!

I think I'm most wolfy at the moment. I might change back to Frank before 9pm though.

I've never understood why the common consensus is a self-vote indicates wolfiness.

why not senan?

Just wondering why Senan in particular, as you said earlier you should vote for who you think is a wolf and I don't think Senan is particularly standing out.

Gimme ten mins to have a read of his ISO

I think we should all vote for ourselves and see who gets their vote in last.

Mr. Four Posts comes in with his FFA and heads off again.

Hmmm, what do you want me to do? Quit my job for this game?:p

Besides, it's not an FFA.

Hmmm, what do you want me to do? Quit my job for this game?:p

That would be preferable.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Just wondering why Senan in particular, as you said earlier you should vote for who you think is a wolf and I don't think Senan is particularly standing out.

Gimme ten mins to have a read of his ISO

i just picked him randomly. was hoping he might pop on and defend himself and gauge his reaction.

It's really time Vernon and Katie came to the party. I wouldn't necessarily be adverse to voting off one of them if that's the way the bandwagon goes.

• Advertisement

That would be preferable.

I get the feeling you're not taking this game very seriously...hmm, I wonder why. I don't think there are any bards in this game, but I'll read the OP again.:)

I've never understood why the common consensus is a self-vote indicates wolfiness.

Me neither, but I’ve been lynched for less. In fact I can think of multiple reasons for being lynched and for the exact opposite and being lynched. Posting fluff or too much mechanics, too cocky or too quite , too much or little or middle range posting, TWTBAW (Barbara) or TVTBAV (Holly) :pac:

Me neither, but I’ve been lynched for less. In fact I can think of multiple reasons for being lynched and for the exact opposite and being lynched. Posting fluff or too much mechanics, too cocky or too quite , too much or little or middle range posting, TWTBAW (Barbara) or TVTBAV (Holly) :pac:

Hey! stop looking up my skirt you!

Holly definitely seems to be hitting that 'helpful wolf' spot.

fukkit. think i might vote for holly

Holly definitely seems to be hitting that 'helpful wolf' spot.

Or you know, I could just be exactly what I am... as in a villager :cool:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

:(

fukkit. think i might vote for holly
    based on that comment my vote will be on you tonight unless something drastic happens

What 'drastic' thing has Holly said/done?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

i just picked him randomly. was hoping he might pop on and defend himself and gauge his reaction.

Defend myself from what Nigel?

• Advertisement

What 'drastic' thing has Holly said/done?

nothing really. i may have over reacted with you earlier. time will tell i guess

Advertisement