Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Not a fan of Nigel with the 'vote Senan for the hell of it' stuff.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Trying to decide which I dislike more, Barbara self voting or immediately changing her vote to Jake when he votes her :confused:

I like Barbara and Holly for village. Senan is defensive. Vernon hasn't posted. Fiona is dipping in to say she won't be back before lynch which screams wolf to me. I know people obviously have RL but it seems like too easy a tactic on day one to keep a low profile.

On the fence about Jake and Frank and no strong feelings about anyone else at the moment.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Anyone that votes in the last 10/15 minutes ought to be high on everyone's baddy list.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Trying to decide which I dislike more, Barbara self voting or immediately changing her vote to Jake when he votes her :confused:

I like Barbara and Holly for village. Senan is defensive. Vernon hasn't posted. Fiona is dipping in to say she won't be back before lynch which screams wolf to me. I know people obviously have RL but it seems like too easy a tactic on day one to keep a low profile.

On the fence about Jake and Frank and no strong feelings about anyone else at the moment.

Jake is a wolf.

I think Barbara feels infallible. Being protected?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Why do you like Nigel and why is self voting stupid?

Self voting is thick. If you are village, which everyone is claiming obviously, then you're A drawing unnessary focus on you and B youre giving the wolves a wagon to form.

No good comes from it.

And I just like him is all,

I meant 'invincible' I suppose.

Steve WW wrote: »
    I think Barbara feels infallible. Being protected?

Is there any theory you haven't thrown out yet?

Not a fan of Nigel with the 'vote Senan for the hell of it' stuff.

To be fair, its day one where would you suggest he votes if he doesnt have a clear read?

I meant 'invincible' I suppose.

Does her behaviour exclusively mean shes probably protected?

• Advertisement

Anyone that votes in the last 10/15 minutes ought to be high on everyone's baddy list.

Not necessarily.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Not necessarily.

Yes necessarily.

Baddies are ALWAYS on the move in that time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Votes so far (7/16):

Barbara Frank, Barbara, Jake
    Holly Jake
    Emily Frank
    Lucy Vernon
    Fiona Vernon
    Jake Barbara
    Derry JakeJake on 3, Vernon on 2

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Votes so far (7/16):

Holly Jake
    Emily Frank
    Lucy Vernon
    Fiona Vernon
    Jake Barbara

The baddies currently waiting for another few votes before making their moves (in the last 10/15 mins).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Trying to follow Nigel's train of thought for the previous hour

D6ZzsvIXkAAh5by?format=jpg&name=900x900

well day 1 there is no logic. just fire a few shots and see if someone makes a slip or something like that. that was my tactic.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Votes so far (7/16):

Holly Jake
    Emily Frank
    Lucy Vernon
    Fiona Vernon
    Jake Barbara

OP with game rules states each player must post a minimum of 5 times a day between munch and lynch to stay in the game. Based off that at this very moment in time, Vernon and Katie will be modkilled as neither have posted at all today.

Interestingly Abigail has also made just the bare minimum of 5 posts.

I don't really like lynching people for not posting at all, because I feel wolves would at least make a small effort to appear in game (Fiona and Abigail).

I think I'll be placing my vote on one of those two.

Something that jumps out at me from the OP.

How do people follow each other around on a message board?

I'd say by imitating posts, repeating the same points etc. Should that be something we should be looking at?

But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

they will share a backroom where they can communicate. like his right hand man

Jake is a wolf.

is this from something jake posted?

Fired in a vote for Nigel, all over the place with his reasoning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Ai ai ai, I've had literally no reasons put forward against me. I said to Nigel that he'd wanted to give people a reason to vote for me. He said why not. I said if anyone uses Nigel saying why not as a reason I'm going to be very suspicious of them, as it isn't a reason.

I'm voting Eva for this.

• Advertisement

Not comfortable with this interraction. Is this an indicator that Emily knows Abigail's usual username and how would she know it?

i think emily would have posted that greeting regardless of what the post prior was.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    is this from something jake posted?

It is not.

But it's something I know.

Fired in a vote for Nigel, all over the place with his reasoning.

come on steve, be better than that!

It is not.

So are you Jesus in this game?

Senan WW wrote: »
    Ai ai ai, I've had literally no reasons put forward against me. I said to Nigel that he'd wanted to give people a reason to vote for me. He said why not. I said if anyone uses Nigel saying why not as a reason I'm going to be very suspicious of them, as it isn't a reason.

I'm voting Eva for this.

not really. eva voting you for how you reacted - in her mind, defensively.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    come on steve, be better than that!

Pot. Kettle.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Ok back a bit earlier than expected. Votes flying all over the place, what did I miss? :P

Pot. Kettle.

i havent voted. just taking good humored pot shots at people

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

It is not.

Wait what? You know Jake is a wolf???

Is this an Angel claim?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

OP with game rules states each player must post a minimum of 5 times a day between munch and lynch to stay in the game. Based off that at this very moment in time, Vernon and Katie will be modkilled as neither have posted at all today.

Interestingly Abigail has also made just the bare minimum of 5 posts.

I don't really like lynching people for not posting at all, because I feel wolves would at least make a small effort to appear in game (Fiona and Abigail).

I think I'll be placing my vote on one of those two.

The more I think about it, the more I agree with this. Outright non-posting is less likely to be a wolf.

I'm changing from Vernon to Fiona. Picking her over Abigail mainly because of her post at 1120 exhorting people to post, then 3 more posts before being off for most of the day and coming back on with this
    Just home and catching up, not sure I see an awful lot, I’m not a fan of N1 lynch as I never have a decent target. Playing tennis later aswell so won’t be around at lynch time

Advertisement