Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    i havent voted. just taking good humored pot shots at people

This isn't a laughing matter. There are wolves and serial killers about, son.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    So are you Jesus in this game?

I am nobody.

I'm not your son, dad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

im trying to lull some bandit into a false sense of security then pew pew

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I am nobody.

well nobody. the question os do we trust you?

unfortunately there is no way to know for sure.

just to point out 1 thing. to the priest...if vernon does get lynched and turns out to be a wolf. dont immediately think babs here is good and offer her the apprenticeship role.

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    Wait what? You know Jake is a wolf???

Is this an Angel claim?

I am nobody and Jake is a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Yes necessarily.

Baddies are ALWAYS on the move in that time.

No, I could read your play as a wolf move. Happy with how the votes lie and trying to scaremonger vote changing.

So no, its not a complete wolf move. People can change votes whenever, scrutinise their rationale not their action

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

well nobody. the question os do we trust you?

unfortunately there is no way to know for sure.

just to point out 1 thing. to the priest...if vernon does get lynched and turns out to be a wolf. dont immediately think babs here is good and offer her the apprenticeship role.

Jake, not Vernon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Ai ai ai, I've had literally no reasons put forward against me. I said to Nigel that he'd wanted to give people a reason to vote for me. He said why not. I said if anyone uses Nigel saying why not as a reason I'm going to be very suspicious of them, as it isn't a reason.

I'm voting Eva for this.

See I just think this is a really defensive response too and just proves my point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I'm just wondering why Jake is not refuting any of this. It feels too easy....

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    No, I could read your play as a wolf move. Happy with how the votes lie and trying to scaremonger vote changing.

So no, its not a complete wolf move. People can change votes whenever, scrutinise their rationale not their action

Nope. Whoever votes in the last 10/15 mins will be on my chopping block tomorrow.

Actions are always judged, voting is always used to read the game.

Himself and his fellow wolves are currently discussing the best route out of it.

What exactly feels too easy?

What exactly feels too easy?

Jake was the leading wagon anyways and he just happens to be a wolf :cool:

Plus you only revealed this info after he voted for you....

Nope. Whoever votes in the last 10/15 mins will be on my chopping block tomorrow.

Actions are always judged, voting is always used to read the game.

make sure you judge them on their individual merits. none of these sweeping generalizations. both good and bad have different reasons for changing their votes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Barbara Frank, Barbara, Jake
    Holly Jake
    Emily Frank
    Lucy Vernon, Fiona
    Fiona Vernon
    Jake Barbara
    Derry Jake
    Steve Nigel
    Senan Eva

20 mins to go and we're missing 7 votes still? Looks like Katie/Vernon aren't going to show at all......

make sure you judge them on their individual merits. none of these sweeping generalizations. both good and bad have different reasons for changing their votes.

Nope.

No he wasn't.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Barbara Frank, Barbara, Jake
    Holly Jake
    Emily Frank
    Lucy Vernon, Fiona
    Fiona Vernon
    Jake Barbara
    Derry Jake
    Steve Nigel
    Senan Eva

20 mins to go and we're missing 7 votes still? Looks like Katie/Vernon aren't going to show at all......

Doesn't look like it. With that in mind I'm happy to place my vote on Fiona this evening. Really unfortunate if Katie and Vernon are villagers as that tips the balance heavily in favour of the wolves, particularly if we mislynch tonight. Gonna be a tough day 2.

The baddies are making their move.

• Advertisement

The baddies are making their move.

Are you referring to Abigail sneaking in a vote on Emily but not posting in the main thread? Because I saw that and my Spidey sense is tingling

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Guys my apologies. My backs ****ed and I took strong painkillers and forgot about the game. I'm 3 hours behind and won't be caught up by lynch deadline. I've stuck in a vote on Emily. Just want to explain myself incase I've missed some massive reveal and am voting like an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

10 mins to vote gang.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Are you referring to Abigail sneaking in a vote on Emily but not posting in the main thread? Because I saw that and my Spidey sense is tingling

Yep, only for I know Jake is a wolf I'd be switching to Abigail.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

not really. eva voting you for how you reacted - in her mind, defensively.

I'm trying to understand why she thought it was defensive. Because if my asking for a reason was defensive then I don't really know any more. If it is because I said anyone voting for me because Nigel said why not is defensive then I still don't know because that's not defensive, if anything it is pre-emptively offensive.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Voting for eva. Gut feeling on this.

Think I'm happy with Fiona but will definitely be keeping an eye on Abigail tomorrow, she'll be the first place I look.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Voting for eva. Gut feeling on this.

I think there's some brand of yoghurt you can buy for when your gut isn't right, I recommend it

Think I'm happy with Fiona but will definitely be keeping an eye on Abigail tomorrow, she'll be the first place I look.

Jaysus, ye are absolutely heartless....

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Guys my apologies. My backs ****ed and I took strong painkillers and forgot about the game. I'm 3 hours behind and won't be caught up by lynch deadline. I've stuck in a vote on Emily. Just want to explain myself incase I've missed some massive reveal and am voting like an idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I am nobody.
    I'm not your son, dad.
    I am nobody and Jake is a wolf.

You have posted a lot of random stuff on this thread Barbara, not adding much substance with any of .

What is there to refute. Barbara is only gunning for me because I half pointed the finger & then voted for her.

Real life stuff got in the way.

There was no wagon on me at all until very recently.

Advertisement