Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    I'm trying to understand why she thought it was defensive. Because if my asking for a reason was defensive then I don't really know any more. If it is because I said anyone voting for me because Nigel said why not is defensive then I still don't know because that's not defensive, if anything it is pre-emptively offensive.

Honestly all I'm picking out here is defensive

Holly WW wrote: »
    Jaysus, ye are absolutely heartless....

In fairness, the first two posts were made before Abigail gave her reasoning. And I believe wolves can have back issues also.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    You have posted a lot of random stuff on this thread Barbara, not adding much substance with any of .

What is there to refute. Barbara is only gunning for me because I half pointed the finger & then voted for her.

Real life stuff got in the way.

There was no wagon on me at all until very recently.

A vote that has cost you your place in the game.

Jaysus, ye are absolutely heartless....

In fairness the first two posts were made before Abigail's explanation, so calling us heartless for those is a bit unnecessary.

I'm sure wolves can have RL issues too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Barbara Frank, Barbara, Jake
    Holly Jake
    Emily Frank
    Lucy Vernon, Fiona
    Fiona Vernon
    Jake Barbara
    Derry Jake
    Steve Nigel
    Senan Eva
    Abigail Emily
    Eva Fiona
    Nigel Jake
    Isla Eva

This is what the final votes look like I think - Jake gone on 4 votes.

Fiona & Eva had 2 each

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    You have posted a lot of random stuff on this thread Barbara, not adding much substance with any of .

What is there to refute. Barbara is only gunning for me because I half pointed the finger & then voted for her.

Real life stuff got in the way.

There was no wagon on me at all until very recently.

Jake, in fairness RL issues aside we had been on about you since earlier this evening.

Unless you missed that convo?

Sorry for the double post, boards gave me a 404 error so thought it hadn't gone through.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Voting closed

Lucy WW wrote: »

This is what the final votes look like I think - Jake gone on 4 votes.

source.gif

Eva WW wrote: »
    In fairness the first two posts were made before Abigail's explanation, so calling us heartless for those is a bit unnecessary.

I'm sure wolves can have RL issues too.

Really, cos it looks like ye both pounced on her.

Abi voted at 20.46 and posted on the main thread at 20.50... so ye gave her 4 mins.

Sure looks to me like a bit of heartlessness.

• Advertisement

Really, cos it looks like ye both pounced on her.

Abi voted at 20.46 and posted on the main thread at 20.50... so ye gave her 4 mins.

Sure looks to me like a bit of heartlessness.

We hardly get a notification every time Abi posts.

And I did say anybody posting in the last 10/15 was on my hit list.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    We hardly get a notification every time Abi posts.

Sure, but 4 mins? I dunno, just looks like ye jumped on it tbh. Could be a wolf, but the response felt genuine to me in all honesty.

So who didn't vote?

So who didn't vote?

From my notes:

Frank
    Vernon
    Katie

I think that's right

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Yeah, that was me who missed. Sorrys mods IRL got in the way big time. I accept any punishments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

And I did say anybody posting in the last 10/15 was on my hit list.

come at me bro! :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

source.gif

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSTbdBZtMN3x0seWBzC7xoHRbleikgTeUSEx2KmWNJV7oHD5TMG&usqp=CAU

i dunno Abigail's vote came out of nowhere, she deserves to arouse suspicion.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Day 1 Lynch vote

Jake: Holly, Barbara, Derry, Nigel
    Fiona: Eva, Lucy
    Eva: Senan, Isla
    Vernon: Fiona
    Frank: Emily
    Barbara: Jake
    Nigel: Steve
    Emily: Abigail

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSTbdBZtMN3x0seWBzC7xoHRbleikgTeUSEx2KmWNJV7oHD5TMG&usqp=CAU

i dunno Abigail's vote came out of nowhere, she deserves to arouse suspicion.

It was gut feel. Not much else to go on for the first lynch.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Day 1 Lynch vote

Jake: Holly, Barbara, Derry, Nigel
    Fiona: Eva, Lucy
    Eva: Senan, Isla
    Vernon: Fiona
    Frank: Emily
    Barbara: Jake
    Nigel: Steve
    Emily: Abigail

Didn't vote: Frank, Katie, Vernon

Edit: Added didn't votes.

Sure, but 4 mins? I dunno, just looks like ye jumped on it tbh. Could be a wolf, but the response felt genuine to me in all honesty.

Nobody is saying the response isn't genuine. Last minute voting when someone hasn't been active should arouse suspicion. I voted, noticed Abigail had just voted, and I mentioned it. it's hardly pouncing

Eva WW wrote: »
    Nobody is saying the response isn't genuine. Last minute voting when someone hasn't been active should arouse suspicion. I voted, noticed Abigail had just voted, and I mentioned it. it's hardly pouncing

Fair enough, maybe I'm a sucker for a sob story :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Here's my attempt at analysing the votes this evening (time of vote in brackets). If I'm misrepresenting anyone by missing some posts you made, feel free to correct me:

Barbara Frank (1109), Barbara (1853), Jake (1940)
    Voted early on Frank, then dropped this idea and voted for herself; then became convinced Jake was a wolf after they have a bit of a back & forth. Sticks with this

Holly Jake (1821)
    At 1815, she says she's "inclined to vote for Derry" after he plagarises her FFA of Jake but votes for Jake minutes later.

Emily Frank (1827)
    Talks about jumping to Derry at 1826 but sticks to Frank, doesn't really give a reason why

Lucy Vernon (1851), Fiona (2022)

Me - voted for Vernon as a low poster but changed this based on the input of others who said that non-posting wasn't very wolfy which I agree with. Voted Fiona over Abigail because of a couple of her posts.

Fiona Vernon (1922)

Votes for Vernon as a low poster

Jake Barbara (1934)

There's a bit of a back and forth between Frank & Barbara and himself about shooting someone and he decides to vote Barbara - this turns out to be a bad move as he's on 3 votes 35 minutes later when Barbara and Derry vote for him.

Derry Jake (1959)

Reads Jakes post as Jake "knowing" that Barbara is village, himself and Steve discuss it a bit and then he votes Jake. (not sure how this theory stacks up when Barbara is gunning for Jake though?)

Steve Nigel (2008)
    Says he might vote for Jake but then votes Nigel over his suggestion (joke?) that everyone pile on Senan

Senan Eva (2015)
    Votes Eva because she thought he was defensive about Nigel's earlier suggestion of a pile on

Abigail Emily (2046)
    Late vote after not posting all day. Gives this reason "I've stuck in a vote on Emily. Just want to explain myself incase I've missed some massive reveal and am voting like an idiot" which is in fcat no explanation at all.....

Eva Fiona (2046)
    Votes Fiona presumably on the basis of being a low poster but she doesn't specifically state that as far as I can see.

Nigel Jake (2053)
    Late vote and doesn't give any reason at the time of voting. Throws around earlier suggestions that he's going to vote for various people

Isla Eva (2054)
    Gut feeling......

i believed barbara. hopefully that will resolve itself at some stage. the priest knows

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Here's my attempt at analysing the votes this evening (time of vote in brackets). If I'm misrepresenting anyone by missing some posts you made, feel free to correct me:

Holly Jake (1821)
    At 1815, she says she's "inclined to vote for Derry" after he plagarises her FFA of Jake but votes for Jake minutes later.

There's a bit more to it than that given I initially brought up the Jake thing that Derry stole from me :cool:

But I genuinely can't be bothered arguing tonight, I'm tired. Night folks

There's a bit more to it than that given I initially brought up the Jake thing that Derry stole from me :cool:

But I genuinely can't be bothered arguing tonight, I'm tired. Night folks

have a great sleep holly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Jake trembled in his hiding place, he hadn't seen another soul since the day they arrived but now they were coming for him. They tore the doors off the bunker he had been hiding in since Sunday and dragged him through the streets. The angry mob hoisted him up on the platform and his head was strapped into the block, the axe fell quickly and sharply and that was the end of Jake

Jake has been Lynched

everyone must be a bit tired.

re wagonomics, if jake is a wolf i would be happy to clear the 4 that voted for him. i know that includes me :P

especially myself and derry as we kinds put the nails in the coffin.

although there are 2 teams, so that complicates matters; and prob makes my comments above redundant

• Advertisement

*kinda

Advertisement