Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Eva WW wrote:
    This would be a great time for a priest to help us out and let us know if we've hit any wolves..

We errr don't have a BG anymore to protect a priest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I think Gabriel should make me apprentice.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Also dont we know a lot of what the priest knows like 50% at least

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Vernon WW wrote: »

There's four dead - Derry, Fiona, Patrick and Jake.
    I only know Patrick's alignment for sure as it was announced in thread, have you other information to share?

Eva WW wrote: »
    I only know Patrick's alignment for sure as it was announced in thread, have you other information to share?

the body guard died no?

• Advertisement

Jake was a wolf.

Holly WW wrote: »
    We errr don't have a BG anymore to protect a priest

is your solution that the priest doesn't reveal themselves at all in game so? Hercules isn't coming back, Holly

the body guard died no?

yes but we don't know who out of those two was the bodyguard. We know we've lost at least two villagers, one of whom was roled, but it's possible that all four were villagers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

is your solution that the priest doesn't reveal themselves at all in game so? Hercules isn't coming back, Holly

they will need to come out at some stage. possibly at 9.59am in the morning.

D'oh, they cant do that. Wonder when the kill orders go in? if the priest comes out at 9.59pm tonight, can the baddies change their vote do we think?

Mad thought: is it possible that Steve and Derry are Frankenstein / Frankenstein's monster and that's why Derry is mentioned but not attacked in the flavour? Because he's following Steve around?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    no. we still have all day to decide. the priest need only act if he think he's gonna get mucnhed, or possibly lynched

I agree, I think it's too early for the priest to come out unless they're in danger.

Patrick - known villager, no posts though so of no real value
    Jake - unknown but suspected wolf, 10 posts, 3 of those are Hi/explaining sub
    Fiona/Derry - suspected one wolf/villager, 13 posts from Fiona, 20 from Derry

So even if we knew for sure what their roles were, it's of limited value imo compared to the chance of them getting munched in the morning.

It might be worth coming out after lynch tonight (before 10pm) depending on what information they have but it could be worth chancing that they'd avoid the munch

Jake was Frankenstein's monster in the bunker.

Nigel WW wrote: »

D'oh, they cant do that. Wonder when the kill orders go in? if the priest comes out at 9.59pm tonight, can the baddies change their vote do we think?

based on previous games wolves have until 10am to pick munch targets so yes, the priest will be targeted regardless of when he comes out.

However if he comes out earlier in the day, that gives us time to analyse the posts of proven villagers and wolves. Coming out at 9:59pm leaves us with just names, possibly a named apprentice, who presumably will then both be targeted by the killer teams as dr frankenstein would surely want the priest role so that village don't get it.

that's my line of thinking anyway. Early in the day better than late in the day. But I'm happy at the moment to wait until tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Jake was Frankenstein's monster in the bunker.

What are you basing that on?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

patrick - nrv

jake - ?

Note: steve and derry attacked. fiona dies. either derry or fiona is protector and the other is an attacker of steve.

(Derry + Fiona) = (rolled villager + wolf.)

So, we have more than 50% of the knowledge that priest would give us.

Isla WW wrote: »
    patrick - nrv

jake - ?

Note: steve and derry attacked. fiona dies. either derry or fiona is protector and the other is an attacker of steve.

(Derry + Fiona) = (rolled villager + wolf/SK )

So, we have more than 50% of the knowledge that priest would give us.

edit: (Derry + Fiona) = (rolled villager + wolf/SK )

yes but we don't know who out of those two was the bodyguard. We know we've lost at least two villagers, one of whom was roled, but it's possible that all four were villagers.
    One of Fiona/Derry was definitely an attacker, so above is wrong.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    What are you basing that on?

I am nobody but I know things.

Nigel WW wrote:

Posting embargo makes that a no-go

Eva WW wrote:

God no I just think it's too early tbh.

Tomorrow might be ok.... Assuming they have an apprentice they can trust that is

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    One of Fiona/Derry was definitely an attacker, so above is wrong.

I find it frustrating the original post about powers conflicts with the flavour.

Holly WW wrote: »
    God no I just think it's too early tbh.

Tomorrow might be ok.... Assuming they have an apprentice they can trust that is

Does anybody trust anybody enough at this point that you'd be happy if they were named an apprentice? I wouldn't be.

Eva WW wrote:
    Does anybody trust anybody enough at this point that you'd be happy if they were named an apprentice? I wouldn't be.

Not really. Only one I trust is me tbh :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I don't see how me being protected indicates I'm a villager at all. The protector, whether Derry or Fiona, and by the wording 'cornered' I'm gonna guess it was Derry, could easily have been wrong about me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's actually no real way they would know whether I was village or not?

No autopriest makes this game harder.

Steve WW wrote: »
    I don't see how me being protected indicates I'm a villager at all. The protector, whether Derry or Fiona, and by the wording 'cornered' I'm gonna guess it was Derry, could easily have been wrong about me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's actually no real way they would know whether I was village or not?

No autopriest makes this game harder.

well if you were successfully protected it would be you aren't on one bad team, as that team wouldnt have tried to munch you so you are whatever % more likely a villager then everyone else

Although you arguing against it is kinda wierd

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I think Gabriel should make me apprentice.

I think youd make an awful choice.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Jake was a wolf.

Prove it. Stop dishing out absolutes without firm evidence.

Emily WW wrote: »
    I think youd make an awful choice.

Why would I be an awful choice?

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    Prove it. Stop dishing out absolutes without firm evidence.

Very wolfy comment.

Advertisement