Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    well if you were successfully protected it would be you aren't on one bad team, as that team wouldnt have tried to munch you so you are whatever % more likely a villager then everyone else

Yeah, Steve's almost certainly not on one of the wolf teams but could possibly be on the other one. As such, that's more than we can say for anyone else

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I am nobody but I know things.

Hinting at a role Babs?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Why I was targeted/protected?

ISO
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

16 players/17 anon accounts? khalessi is the player missing from the sign-up thread
    Did Barbara admit to being in a backroom? I suppose no one could be that blazen/careless
    Frank going after Holly
    Barbara going after Frank like a dog with a bone

I'll be busy until 5pm, got things to do.
    Barbara: Posting Spartacus and Salem pics, bit tasky. Senan congratulated her on being the first to post a pic of Salem, I'm not sure why. Barbara just seems to messing, probably TWTBAW, but could be wolf in plain sight.

Jake: seemed to presume that Barbara is village, indicating that Frank shooting her would increase his wolfiness? How would he know Barbara isn't a wolf? This makes little sense.

Holly: Helpful with sound reasoning.

Isla: Made a wish in bold, bit tasky?

Frank: A bit defensive in interractions. Also made a wish in bold, bit tasky?

Not much else to go on, Vernon and Katie haven't posted at all.

I'll be casting a vote for Jake, Barbara or Frank unless something changes. I'm off for some dinner, back later.
    It's really time Vernon and Katie came to the party. I wouldn't necessarily be adverse to voting off one of them if that's the way the bandwagon goes.

In response to Derry questioning Jake...
    That's what I and others asked earlier. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But sometimes it can be the sign of a wolf.

Re: Frankenstein's monster following Dr. Frankenstein around...
    Something that jumps out at me from the OP.

How do people follow each other around on a message board?

I'd say by imitating posts, repeating the same points etc. Should that be something we should be looking at?

But maybe I'm reading too much into it.
    I'm not crazy about Nigel's proposal of a Chinese Fire Drill, whether it's against Senan or anyone else. Wolf tactic imo. Is he trying to take the (lukewarm) heat off of a teammate? Frank maybe?

Barbara's "who else is in a backroom?" post...
    What did this mean Barbara? Everyone seemed to ignore it. Just a joke eh?

Questioning Emily and Abigail....
    Not comfortable with this interraction. Is this an indicator that Emily knows Abigail's usual username and how would she know it?

In response to Derry re: Jake's unusul post.
    1. No
    2. I already said I might vote for Jake based on it.
    Not a fan of Nigel with the 'vote Senan for the hell of it' stuff.
    I think Barbara feels infallible. Being protected?
    Fired in a vote for Nigel, all over the place with his reasoning.

Asking Barbara...
    So are you Jesus in this game?

i dunno Abigail's vote came out of nowhere, she deserves to arouse suspicion.

I'm a bit suspicious of Frank and Nigel still. Abigail's late vote and lack of posting arouses suspicions. And there's something about Emily that I don't like. I can't put my finger on it right now.

Very wolfy comment.

Explain how? Ill wait here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Explain how? Ill wait here

Eager for someone to reveal a possible role.

• Advertisement

One thing we have to beware of is the preist picking a wolf as an apprentice. We need to he mindful of any priest claims

Eager for someone to reveal a possible role.

That makes zero sense.

Just for clarity ny read on Babs is that shes a gung ho nrv, whos play is hindering the village.

Please stop and think before posting Babs

Just for clarity ny read on Babs is that shes a gung ho nrv, whos play is hindering the village.

How am I hindering the village???????

Ye'd still be stuck in Sunday if it wasn't for me.

That makes zero sense.

Of course it makes sense, you want me to out myself and stand against a brick wall facing the firing squad.

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    well if you were successfully protected it would be you aren't on one bad team, as that team wouldnt have tried to munch you so you are whatever % more likely a villager then everyone else

In which case, I suggest I should be named the apprentice to Gabriel the priest.

But why he would need an apprentice? Is it just in case he dies? Or does he need someone to make the sandwiches?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Why would I be an awful choice?

cos you're bad, or possibly a roled villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I don't see how me being protected indicates I'm a villager at all. The protector, whether Derry or Fiona, and by the wording 'cornered' I'm gonna guess it was Derry, could easily have been wrong about me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's actually no real way they would know whether I was village or not?

No autopriest makes this game harder.

Only the priest (and you) (and your wolf team if you aren't a villager) know.

So was the protector wrong about you, are you a wolf?

In which case, I suggest I should be named the apprentice to Gabriel the priest.

But why he would need an apprentice? Is it just in case he dies? Or does he need someone to make the sandwiches?

being the sole owner of knowledge of people's alignments is hungry work, or so I hear

Barbara is a bit of a distraction, but not really hindering the village imo. Low village posters hinder more. Thread would be dying without her.

positively not.

the priest has a tricky role here in who to name.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Steve WW wrote:

As long as they're nice sandwiches I'm sure the priest wouldn't mind :P

Barbara is a bit of a distraction, but not really hindering the village imo. Low village posters hinder more. Thread would be dying without her.

110% agree but I do agree with emily that she's likely gung ho villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

the priest really isnt as powerful in this game as there is no seer, handy for numbers alright and a confirmed villger but thats all really

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Eva WW wrote: »

I don't think the priest knows what Steve is

• Advertisement

The priest would only know if I died.

My lawyer has told me not to answer that question.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Steve WW wrote:

Very strange answer Steve :pac:

I mean would your lawyer prefer we strung you up on false charges if you're actually a villager...

tenor.gif?itemid=11245185

Thank you, Steve!

Nigel WW wrote: »
    positively not.

the priest has a tricky role here in who to name.

Doesn't really have to name anyone, but I'm the only reasonable candidate so far. Or possibly Barbara, if the priest has discovered Jake was a wolf.

just trying to see what we have left. We've got 4 dead, 1 confirmed villager, 1 all-but-confirmed villager, and 2 unknowns. 2 people haven't posted. So 11 accounts alive and posting. 5 wolves to find.

@mods what's the story with Vernon and Katie and the lack of posting?
    Lucy WW wrote: »
    I don't think the priest knows what Steve is

yep, my mistake

Holly WW wrote: »

I mean would your lawyer prefer we strung you up on false charges if you're actually a villager...

why is Steve trying to convince us that he isn't village
    what sort of frankensteins monster play is this

I think if Jake was a wolf, then Barbara might be a good choice for apprentice.

Doesn't really have to name anyone, but I'm the only reasonable candidate so far. Or possibly Barbara, if the priest has discovered Jake was a wolf.

if there was an on thread task. barbara could have known jake was a wolf cos he would know what task to look out for.

something to bear in mind.

tell you one thing, dont envy the priest role in this game :p

Holly WW wrote: »

It was a pointless question. Are you a wolf Holly? Say yes, and you're cleared in my eyes.

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    if there was an on thread task. barbara could have known jake was a wolf cos he would know what task to look out for.

something to bear in mind.

tell you one thing, dont envy the priest role in this game :p

I'm starting to think you might be the priest Nigel, in which case, I guess you don't want me as apprentice.:p

Advertisement