Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    So, on a 1 to 100, how much do you think Abis a wolf?

Are you open to changing your vote?

Besides her vote, anything else you feel wolfy about Abi?

Anyone else on your wold radar, and why?

Yes, I'm open to changing my vote.

I'm not telling you who else is on my radar.

So, on a 1 to 100, how much do you think Abis a wolf?

Are you open to changing your vote?

Besides her vote, anything else you feel wolfy about Abi?

Anyone else on your wold radar, and why?

Are you actually going to contribute anything other than pestering me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Are you actually going to contribute anything other than pestering me?

So you dont want to actually contribute, you just fancy throwing out wild, currently baseless statements.

Jake is a wolf, sure tell us why?

If youre roled, which Im betting your not, why put it out there and put a target on your back.

If youre village, which I lean you are, its not helping yhe village as its a lie.

If youre a wolf, which I currently doubt, well..... youre a baddie and I can see why youd say such statements.

Abi is a wolf, just because she voted late..... villagers can vote late, it doesnt make her a nailed on wolf.

And pestering you is my current contribution. Currently we have no info to work off to point us in the right direction. So this is what Im doing for now. Do you not like being accountable for your posts?

Yes, I'm open to changing my vote.

I'm not telling you who else is on my radar.

Why not? If you have reads, leans or most likely more baseless theories, you should share.

So you dont want to actually contribute, you just fancy throwing out wild, currently baseless statements.

Jake is a wolf, sure tell us why?

If youre roled, which Im betting your not, why put it out there and put a target on your back.

If youre village, which I lean you are, its not helping yhe village as its a lie.

If youre a wolf, which I currently doubt, well..... youre a baddie and I can see why youd say such statements.

Abi is a wolf, just because she voted late..... villagers can vote late, it doesnt make her a nailed on wolf.

And pestering you is my current contribution. Currently we have no info to work off to point us in the right direction. So this is what Im doing for now. Do you not like being accountable for your posts?

75% (conservative est.) of your posts are in relation to me. Start posting someone of your own material and come back to me.

I'm not being interrogated by someone with a pitiful number of posts.

• Advertisement

Why not? If you have reads, leans or most likely more baseless theories, you should share.

I've shared 136 times.

I'd suggest you crack on and contribute your own reads, leans, etc instead of using me as a crutch to increase your post count.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

well i wanna hear more from senan. i tried to organise a CFD on him yesterday and he posted a bit. dont think he has posted today yet.

has katie posted yet?

in relation to abigail, i wouldnt vote for her for her late vote last night. sher she prob voted before i did!

Nigel WW wrote: »
    well i wanna hear more from senan. i tried to organise a CFD on him yesterday and he posted a bit. dont think he has posted today yet.

has katie posted yet?

in relation to abigail, i wouldnt vote for her for her late vote last night. sher she prob voted before i did!

Wolves ALWAYS make moves in the last 10/15 minutes.

I've shared 136 times.

I'd suggest you crack on and contribute your own reads, leans, etc instead of using me as a crutch to increase your post count.

136 posts just suggests you waffleed 136 times. I knew you hadnt any substance to any of your posts, now everyone else knows.

Ill move on from you and I suggest folk ignore youre baselss posts. Good day

You got any evidence of that ridiculous statement which is not true

• Advertisement

so do villagers though

You got any evidence of that ridiculous statement which is not true

For someone who thinks I'm a distraction you're doing nothing but interacting with me.

Experience - that's my evidence.

abigail may very well be a wolf, but i'd want more then her voting late to actually register a vote against her.

so do villagers though

Expendable villagers. If they want to leave it late to vote among the wolves, they've erected their own gallows.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Late voting on it's own wouldn't single her out for me (there were others who voted later) but she made exactly 5 posts before the 9pm deadline (@ 1305, 1512, 1515, 1644 & 2050) which were reasonably well spread out during the day and that seems to me to be a little too clued in for someone who was so busy all day but yet makes just enough posts to not break any rules.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Lets explore this.
    I KNOW Jake was a wolf.

17:34
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Vote Barbara WW

We know that 1 of Derry/Fiona was evil.
    19:22
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    Vote Vernon
    19:59
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Vote Jake WW

Voting closed at 21:00, so, the last 10/15 minutes was 20:45-20:59

So, you are wrong.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Lets explore this.

17:34

We know that 1 of Derry/Fiona was evil.
    19:22

19:59

Voting closed at 21:00, so, the last 10/15 minutes was 20:45-20:59

So, you are wrong.

Emmm...others voted in the last 10/15 minutes...

You only have 19 posts so far but that was the most ridiculous.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Lucy WW wrote:
    Late voting on it's own wouldn't single her out for me (there were others who voted later) but she made exactly 5 posts before the 9pm deadline (@ 1305, 1512, 1515, 1644 & 2050) which were reasonably well spread out during the day and that seems to me to be a little too clued in for someone who was so busy all day but yet makes just enough posts to not break any rules.

That's a much better argument than 'she voted in the last 15 mins'
    I can see the logic there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

You only have 19 posts so far but that was the most ridiculous.

What was ridiculous was your contradicting statements shown to be plainly wrong.

a) Wolves ALWAYS make moves in the last 10/15 minutes.

b) I KNOW Jake was a wolf.

Jake doesn't vote in last 10/15 minutes, so you are wrong.
    Either Jake is not a wolf, so you are wrong on B, or a wolf didn't vote in last 10/15 minutes, which means A is wrong.

Either way, you are wrong.

• Advertisement

For someone who thinks I'm a distraction you're doing nothing but interacting with me.

Experience - that's my evidence.

Thats hear say not evidence.

the 5 posts is interesting. just enough to not get replaced. still not enough for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Senan has been very quiet so far today alright and Katie is yet to join us

I'm not against lynching Abi though I really want to give her some time to post if I'm honest.

Will run through a few more isos when I get home from work but for now I'm going to eat some lunch, I'm starving!
    That's a much better argument than 'she voted in the last 15 mins'
    I can see the logic there

Holly, you've changed your tune from last night when I pointed out the late vote (and previously pointed out Abigail's very exact 5 posts), and you accused Barbara and I of pouncing and being heartless.

What changed your mind in Lucy's repeat of what had already been stated?

I feel like Emily and Isla are the same person. Keep having to double check who wrote the post when re-reading. It's an interesting one

Isla WW wrote: »
    What was ridiculous was your contradicting statements shown to be plainly wrong.

a) Wolves ALWAYS make moves in the last 10/15 minutes.

b) I KNOW Jake was a wolf.

Jake doesn't vote in last 10/15 minutes, so you are wrong.
    Either Jake is not a wolf, so you are wrong on B, or a wolf didn't vote in last 10/15 minutes, which means A is wrong.

Either way, you are wrong.

Wolves make moves.

Not ALL WOLVES make moves.

Emily told me to think before I post earlier, I'd offer you the same advice.

At least I've actually contributed to the thread and actually kept this thing afloat. Without me the mods would probably have subbed most of ye out if not pull the plug on the game altogether.

Eva WW wrote:
    Holly, you've changed your tune from last night when I pointed out the late vote (and previously pointed out Abigail's very exact 5 posts), and you accused Barbara and I of pouncing and being heartless.

I felt the post at the time was genuine and tbf ye only gave four mins of a response time.

Abi has however since contributed nothing of note to the thread and the logic behind Lucy's post makes sense.

That being said, Senans silence also needs to be scrutinised too

Thats hear say not evidence.

Whatever it is, it's 10x more than what you've brought to the picnic table.

I felt the post at the time was genuine and tbf ye only gave four mins of a response time.

Abi has however since contributed nothing of note to the thread and the logic behind Lucy's post makes sense.

That being said, Senans silence also needs to be scrutinised too

Yeah Nigel mentioned that earlier that he seems to only appear when provoked. I was half hoping he'd make an appearance when I put him on my wolfie list but it didn't work. How do we summon Senan? :rolleyes:

Eva WW wrote:
    Yeah Nigel mentioned that earlier that he seems to only appear when provoked. I was half hoping he'd make an appearance when I put him on my wolfie list but it didn't work. How do we summon Senan?

Maybe we should stick a few votes on him see if that rouses him from slumber

• Advertisement

Maybe we should stick a few votes on him see if that rouses him from slumber

Early in the day, I'd be more than happy to give it a go.

I'd also like to hear to maybe hear FFAs from people or an idea of where we might put votes later. I've listed who I think is on the wolf team in my previous post, what do people think of who I have listed?

Advertisement