Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Eva WW wrote:
    I'd also like to hear to maybe hear FFAs from people or an idea of where we might put votes later. I've listed who I think is on the wolf team in my previous post, what do people think of who I have listed?

I'll take a proper look when at the PC. Phone posting is not conducive to making reads as I can't abide multiple tabs on my phone it gets me confuzzled.

At the moment I'd be on for clearing out the lower echelon namely

Abi, Senan, and Katie (no posts and subbed in, we are gonna have to deal with her eventually)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I'll take a proper look when at the PC. Phone posting is not conducive to making reads as I can't abide multiple tabs on my phone it gets me confuzzled.

At the moment I'd be on for clearing out the lower echelon namely

Abi, Senan, and Katie (no posts and subbed in, we are gonna have to deal with her eventually)

I hate using boards on my phone for Werewolf - can't multi quote or preview the posts and I get frustrated :o

I'm very reluctant to look at Katie because I would like to give the sub time to settle in, read the few pages and not be forced to rush into it.

Eva WW wrote:
    I'm very reluctant to look at Katie because I would like to give the sub time to settle in, read the few pages and not be forced to rush into it.

I know, she's bottom of my list in terms of priority currently, I do agree it prob better to give them some wiggle room to get into the game but if we're talking about lower echelon posters we can't ignore her either.

New Vern is at least contributing currently. It's hard to decide what to do :/

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Oh I have A4 pads for days my friends, for daaaaaaaaaaays

how are those notes looking?

Maybe not volume, but the point would be to post. Thats the point after all, risk vs reward. Would make sense to eliminate a no poster as well to give us nothing to go on.

not really. what if one of those is a roled villager?
    Team 1
    The Night King, White Walker and Viscerion. Will compete with the sk team for N1 munch and will have one kill per night. Any member of the team may place the kill order

Team 2
    Dr Frankenstein - Dr Frankenstein is vulnerable to all manner of attacks. However everyone he kills, he inherits their powers and can use them at his own will.He can not inherit a kill from the opposing evil team even if he kills one of them.

The Monster - Frankenstein's monster follows Dr Frankenstein around but can not inherit powers, if the doctor dies the monster will make the kill orders.

So kill this morning must have been Dr. Frankenstein. So the competing kill ia for tonight, so tasks still very much in play at the moment. Who's been looking tasky?

Barbara? But again, so obvious that it seems TWTBAW.

how did you reach the conclusion that patrick was killed by the SK team?
    Yeah, that was me who missed. Sorrys mods IRL got in the way big time. I accept any punishments

missed vote last night. RL does get in the way.

there's not much substance here so near impossible to draw any sort of conclusion.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

This is flirting with over-analysing but I'm trying to figure out how it was decided who got first kill.

Is it possible the on thread task at the start was

Post a pic of someone with a beard then post a number one hit song in first two posts, half an hour apart or so.

Barbara and Holly did so.

Mention Salem The Cat

Senan, Barbara, Holly, Frank did so.

Mention the word 'notes'

Eva, Frank and Holly did so. Very unlikely this theory.
    Jake trembled in his hiding place, he hadn't seen another soul since the day they arrived but now they were coming for him. They tore the doors off the bunker he had been hiding in since Sunday and dragged him through the streets. The angry mob hoisted him up on the platform and his head was strapped into the block, the axe fell quickly and sharply and that was the end of Jake

Was Jake Frankenstein's monster? Hiding place a bunker? Sounds plausible.

Barbara saying she knew Jake was a wolf indicates she followed Patrick on first night when he was targeted for munch and saw it was Jake who put in the order i.e. soft claiming Jesus role.

Either that, or Barbara is a wolf on opposing team, and recognized a task in Jake's posts that both wolf teams were assigned. Unlikely as Jake's posts were largely fluff.

Or Barbara is full of ****.:D

• Advertisement

Barbara saying she knew Jake was a wolf indicates she followed Patrick on first night when he was targeted for munch and saw it was Jake who put in the order i.e. soft claiming Jesus role.

But why would Barbara follow non-poster Patrick? That would be a huge stroke of luck to find a wolf.

Jesus I basically forgot Frank. Lol.

For someone who was relatively vocal yesterday to then miss the vote and not appear at all today it's kinda weird.

Wonder if they got scared off because Babs was pushing them pretty hard....

Jesus I basically forgot Frank. Lol.

For someone who was relatively vocal yesterday to then miss the vote and not appear at all today it's kinda weird.

Wonder if they got scared off because Babs was pushing them pretty hard....

Potentially a lot quieter today then when they've lost two wolf teammates?
    I figured that when RL got in the way of not voting last night that it was also interfering today but I agree, it's odd to go from one end of the scale of consistently posting yesterday to nothing today.

I think if Jake was a wolf, then Barbara might be a good choice for apprentice.
    Emily WW wrote: »
    Why?

It's obvious why. Barbara explained.

What if the priest is already dead(Jake/Patrick) via wolf team 1 without choosing an apprentice? That means we'll never know any roles until the end?

Steve WW wrote:
    What if the priest is already dead(Jake/Patrick) via wolf team 1 without choosing an apprentice? That means we'll never know any roles until the end?

It's not impossible surely.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    This is flirting with over-analysing but I'm trying to figure out how it was decided who got first kill.

Is it possible the on thread task at the start was

Post a pic of someone with a beard then post a number one hit song in first two posts, half an hour apart or so.

Barbara and Holly did so.

Mention Salem The Cat

Senan, Barbara, Holly, Frank did so.

Mention the word 'notes'

Eva, Frank and Holly did so. Very unlikely this theory.

Either that, or Barbara is a wolf on opposing team, and recognized a task in Jake's posts that both wolf teams were assigned. Unlikely as Jake's posts were largely fluff.

Or Barbara is full of ****.:D

Yes
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    Jake was Frankenstein's monster in the bunker.

It's obvious why. Barbara explained.

Patrick was a non roled villager, stated when he died.
    It is possible that it was Jake (don't think so), Derry (possible), or Fiona (also don't think so).

Eva WW wrote:
    Patrick was a non roled villager, stated when he died. It is possible that it was Jake (don't think so), Derry (possible), or Fiona (also don't think so).

Ah yes that free nugget from Baggly

The priest if dead can only be Jake as Derry/Fiona were evil/BG

These two things don't work together. If Jake was Frankenstein's monster, he wouldn't have put in the kill order because Frankenstein wasn't dead.

It would be an incredible stroke of luck to follow Patrick pn the first night and for the wolf teams to attack him, given that he didn't even get a chance to post.

Ah yes that free nugget from Baggly

The priest if dead can only be Jake as Derry/Fiona were evil/BG

Sorry yes you're right.
    I'm trusting Barb that Jake is a wolf and therefore the priest still posts among us.
    (or not, if it's Katie)

That's right, forgot Baggly revealed Patrick.
    Katie (no posts and subbed in, we are gonna have to deal with her eventually)

The mods will deal with her.

Eva WW wrote: »
    These two things don't work together. If Jake was Frankenstein's monster, he wouldn't have put in the kill order because Frankenstein wasn't dead.

Well spotted.

I'm getting a bit tired of some of Barbara's evasion tactics.

And I can't forget her "Who else is in a backroom?" post from early on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

At the moment I'm leaning towards voting Senan or Frank tonight. Nothing concrete to go on, just gut feel. I'm putting in a vote for Senan for now, so I don't end up getting accused of being a wolf for voting in the last 15 mins. Hoping to have something more solid pop up to change my vote later.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    At the moment I'm leaning towards voting Senan or Frank tonight. Nothing concrete to go on, just gut feel. I'm putting in a vote for Senan for now, so I don't end up getting accused of being a wolf for voting in the last 15 mins. Hoping to have something more solid pop up to change my vote later.

What did Emily do to change your mind?

Well spotted.

I'm getting a bit tired of some of Barbara's evasion tactics.

And I can't forget her "Who else is in a backroom?" post from early on.

What evasion tactics?

• Advertisement

What did Emily do to change your mind?

There wasn't one thing in particular. Just reads more like a villager to me today

What evasion tactics?

How did you know Jake was a wolf?

There wasn't one thing in particular. Just reads more like a villager to me today

Well, Emily has spent the last couple of days hounding someone she admits she thinks is a villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

It was gut feel last night too Abi. If you were a villager, you'd be doing a bit of work.

I'm voting Abigail

How did you know Jake was a wolf?

I'll tell you what, come back to me when you have 70 posts and I might tell you.

I'll tell you what, come back to me when you have 70 posts and I might tell you.

Those evasion tactics.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    It was gut feel last night too Abi. If you were a villager, you'd be doing a bit of work.

I'm voting Abigail

Has anyone got much more than gut feel at the moment?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Wolves make moves.

Not ALL WOLVES make moves.

Emily told me to think before I post earlier, I'd offer you the same advice.

At least I've actually contributed to the thread and actually kept this thing afloat. Without me the mods would probably have subbed most of ye out if not pull the plug on the game altogether.

This made me laugh. Genuinely thank you

Lucy WW wrote: »

I'm voting Abigail

Have to agree here, this really feels like Abigail is just popping for the sake of being seen.

Leaving my vote on Senan for now to see if he'll make an appearance but I think Abigail will be where I'm looking tonight.

• Advertisement

Those evasion tactics.

I'm responsible for 25% of the posts in this thread and you want me to be at the behest of someone with barely 1/4 of my posts?

Why don't you interrogate some of your fellow slackers?

Advertisement