Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    It's not the first kill though? Night 0 was Sunday, Night 1 was last night...

So how was it decided who got to kill the first- Patrick? Were wolves only competing with SK team on N1 i.e. last night? The wording is a little unclear.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Hey all, I've just been subbed in. Can someone give me a quick catch up on the game so far?

What have the lynches/votes/munches/etc. been, and any significant events/posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    5 baddies and 3 RVs in

Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Derry WW
    Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Fiona WW
    Frank WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Lucy WW
    Nigel WW
    Senan WW
    Steve WW
    Vernon WW

Patrick WW - Dead NRV - random kill or agreed between Bad teams , does it matter?

Yeah this post from Fiona, where did she get this agreed between the bad teams thing from?

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I considered this a lot yesterday, the OP definitely states comp for N1 munch but could the task itself have been given to them earlier than that?

It doesn't really tally with 2 people killed this morning (the N1 munch) though?

Well no, two people died because a protect occurred. Both protector and attacker died, but it looks like only one was targeted?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Hey all, I've just been subbed in. Can someone give me a quick catch up on the game so far?

What have the lynches/votes/munches/etc. been, and any significant events/posts.

You've been peeked as alignment evil, you may as well lolcat for us.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Hi Katie

So far

Patrick killed on yesterday's munch - confirmed villager by mods in error
    Jake lynched last night - no auto-priest so only the priest knows for sure what he was
    Derry & Fiona killed in this morning's munch - one of them seems to have been Hercules protecting Steve; it's worth going back and reading that incident in particular as it's a bit confusing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Well no, two people died because a protect occurred. Both protector and attacker died, but it looks like only one was targeted?

Oh yeah, sorry. Why did the attacker die though? The protector was Hercules and the OP states that he dies but not that he will kill the attacker

Isla WW wrote: »

Ah well, not much point reading back so :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I'm way behind but catching up. Working free overtime but I guess I'll get my reward in heaven. Up to page 16 now. I have a village feel from Eva and Nigel, wouldn't be voting them tonight.
    Abigails voting is something I want to look in to myself when I get home.

My strongest feeling is that Babs and Emily are on the same team. Their little spat doesn't feel natural to me. I dunno, I dont like it. Will post more as i can.

Oh yeah, sorry. Why did the attacker die though? The protector was Hercules and the OP states that he dies but not that he will kill the attacker

I presume the mods were operating this role from the glossary is my best guess:
    Hero - The hero can choose one person to protect at night, but instead of the victim dying, the Hero and the attacker both die.

That's how Herc was in the Disney Game anyways originally.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Frank ISO, because I had an inkling.

Nothing much here, but I'm not sure what the last post is all about.

Response to Barbara and her backroom 'slip'.

Response to Lucy's reasoning that top three posters at beginning of thread (Barbara, Holly, Nigel) before munch were tasking.

Talking about 'don't post at all' tasking. Follows with some stuff about Barbara looking tasky.

This is a tasky post, following Isla's 'wish'...

Reasoning:

Missed vote...

Questioning Barbara's suggestion that Fiona was definitely Hercules the BG...

Nothing wolfy from Frank that I can see, other than the missed vote, which is arguably less wolfy as you'd think a wolf would be sure to vote. Who knows. In fact, I feel like Barbara comes across as more wolfy in their exchanges and I'm wondering why Emily decided to vote for Frank at all yesterday now. I have no suspicions of Frank after a read.

So lets talk about my feels for Frank and Babs based off your ISO.

So Babs, IMO, has been fairly active and fairly unfearful in her approach thus far. My feels are traditionally wolves arent like this. Hence why I lean good.

Its my opinion, that based on her play on day 1, shes looking for reactions. She sought one from Frank and I feel Frank went a bit defensive, I feel like he wanted to shade Babs a bit later.

Now that's just how I see it. Babs has a tendency to seek attention. Now if shes a wolf Im guessing she just cant help herself posting. Its possible but I think shed most likely a fearless NRV.

Frank may just be a defensive villager, his reaction to Babs rustle doesnt make him a wolf. I just feel that he was quick to get defensive.

Isla is one I have felt is agreeing with, indirectly or posting similar to me. Maybe shes posting similar because she simply thinks along the same lines at me at times. Maybe its cause shes cosying up to me. Maybe Im just overly paranoid of clever wolves.

I also feel low posters are always wolves or roled villagers. Hard to tell whos more suspiocious with no info. Id wager there is a low poster wolf in the bottom 3 posters.

FFA

Frank
    Isla
    Who ever is the lowest poster come 7 bells

Hi Katie

So far

Patrick killed on yesterday's munch - confirmed villager by mods in error
    Jake lynched last night - no auto-priest so only the priest knows for sure what he was
    Derry & Fiona killed in this morning's munch - one of them seems to have been Hercules protecting Steve; it's worth going back and reading that incident in particular as it's a bit confusing.

Good stuff, thanks for that. So who are the wolves?

Isla WW wrote: »

I like this post.

Frank WW wrote: »
    I'm way behind but catching up. Working free overtime but I guess I'll get my reward in heaven. Up to page 16 now. I have a village feel from Eva and Nigel, wouldn't be voting them tonight.
    Abigails voting is something I want to look in to myself when I get home.

My strongest feeling is that Babs and Emily are on the same team. Their little spat doesn't feel natural to me. I dunno, I dont like it. Will post more as i can.

Are you only voting for me cause I feel you acted sus yesterday. Whats unnatural about my interactions with Babs?

Define unnatural?

Katie WW wrote: »
    Good stuff, thanks for that. So who are the wolves?

Who do you think are the wolves?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Are you only voting for me cause I feel you acted sus yesterday. Whats unnatural about my interactions with Babs?

Define unnatural?

The full thinking is as follows. Babs mentions having a backroom. Only wolfs and RVs have those. Babs survives the morning munch. Why would a wolf or SK leave a target like that?

Since then you've been at Babs all day. But, to me, it feels constructed. Like, oh I let slip about a backroom, thats definitely gonna come back to haunt me, you better argue with me all day so if I'm caught you'll look good.

It's kinda odd to to be voting for me for a brief exchange on D0 when you've been picking and pecking at babs all day.

I dunno, I feel there's something there. I've not voted yet because I want to look at Isla and Abigail. If I had a bullet I'd probably fore in to you and babs first though.

Heh, just browsing the Disney game. Looks like it was fun apart from the shenanigans (not for the thread here). Probably deserves a re-run at some point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Is it possible the on thread task at the start was

Post a pic of someone with a beard then post a number one hit song in first two posts, half an hour apart or so.

Barbara and Holly did so.

Mention Salem The Cat

Senan, Barbara, Holly, Frank did so.

Mention the word 'notes'

Eva, Frank and Holly did so. Very unlikely this theory.

So, Steve on this why would two people post a number one song? It's not like Holly would have missed Barbara's post - there was hardly anything else on the thread.

Same with Salem.

Mentioning 'notes' - can't imagine it would be this. And same with the above, why would the others say it?

I do think the song title one isn't a bad idea given that song title were once a task in a Game of Thrones game, and there are GoT characters in this one.

Senan WW wrote: »
    So, Steve on this why would two people post a number one song? It's not like Holly would have missed Barbara's post - there was hardly anything else on the thread.

Same with Salem.

Mentioning 'notes' - can't imagine it would be this. And same with the above, why would the others say it?

I do think the song title one isn't a bad idea given that song title were once a task in a Game of Thrones game, and there are GoT characters in this one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Barbara WW wrote: »

I clearly posted this because I was the only person (aside from Baggly) to post in the thread.

The reason I posted Spartacus was because I thought this was going to be a Spartacus game.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Didn't want to reveal this early but I've had a ****e few days and looks like I've managed to get myself on the lynch hit list.

I am Gabriel.
    Patrick was NRV
    Jake was apprentice serial killer, the monster
    Derry was Herculus, hero
    Fiona was the night king, wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Didn't want to reveal this early but I've had a ****e few days and looks like I've managed to get myself on the lynch hit list.

I am Gabriel.
    Patrick was NRV
    Derry was Herculus, hero

thats unfortunate. hopefully you chose wisely with your apprentice.

well played anyway, that info will be helpful.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I am Gabriel.
    Patrick was NRV
    Derry was Herculus, hero

UnequaledAgitatedGosling-size_restricted.gif

I am Gabriel.
    Patrick was NRV
    Derry was Herculus, hero

now we need to look at the people who have voted for you so easily, forcing you to reveal, for pretty flimsy reasons

barbara
    holly
    lucy

the 3 votes registered for abigail

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Using Abi data unless and until any counter claim appears.

Day 1 Lynch vote

Jake: Holly, Barbara, Derry, Nigel
    Fiona: Eva, Lucy
    Eva: Senan, Isla
    Vernon: Fiona
    Frank: Emily
    Barbara: Jake
    Nigel: Steve
    Emily: Abigail

Didn't vote: Frank, Katie, Vernon

Nigel WW wrote: »
    barbara
    holly
    lucy

the 3 votes registered for abigail

:confused: I'm currently voting Senan, I had planned to switch to Abi or Frank admittedly

I am Gabriel.
    Patrick was NRV
    Derry was Herculus, hero

That is unfortunate, but with no counter claim, my STOOPID read yesterday is not so stoopid anymore :D

Jake: Holly, Barbara, Derry, Nigel
    Fiona: Eva, Lucy
    Eva: Senan, Isla
    Vernon: Fiona
    Frank: Emily
    Barbara: Jake
    Nigel: Steve
    Emily: Abigail

Didn't vote: Frank, Katie, Vernon

• Advertisement

:confused: I'm currently voting Senan, I had planned to switch to Abi or Frank admittedly

yes, sorry about that. i just scrolled through looking for abi. you changed yours to senan

Advertisement