Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Jake: Holly, Barbara, Derry, Nigel
    Fiona: Eva, Lucy
    Eva: Senan, Isla
    Vernon: Fiona
    Frank: Emily
    Barbara: Jake
    Nigel: Steve
    Emily: Abigail

Didn't vote: Frank, Katie, Vernon

So safe to say myself, Nidge and Babs are not team SK but could be team Night King

Likewise Eva and Lucy not team Night King but one could be the remaining SK

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Jake was Frankenstein's monster in the bunker.

giphy.gif

Don't all rush to apologise at once.

I'm here for the evening.

Actually one of Eva or Lucy would likely be a strong bet for the other SK, counter wagon to their buddy....

Though, equally... Senan and Isla voted for Eva who also has two votes so that is not as clearcut

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

chances are priest will be dead tomorrow so we get 1 more piece of info from abi.

i think we need to put our theories to the side for the minute, and vote for someone tonight who's lynching will give us the most valuable info.

• Advertisement

and i'm thinking thats possibly eva

chances are priest will be dead tomorrow so we get 1 more piece of info from abi.

i think we need to put our theories to the side for the minute, and vote for someone tonight who's lynching will give us the most valuable info.

How?

There's a posting embargo...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

You won't get that info because of the posting ban between lynch and munch

Emily WW wrote: »
    136 posts just suggests you waffleed 136 times. I knew you hadnt any substance to any of your posts, now everyone else knows.

Ill move on from you and I suggest folk ignore youre baselss posts. Good day

NO POSTING AFTER 10PM UNTIL 10AM

the mod announcement this morning was at 10.02am.

you might get a ~90second window to post

• Advertisement

:cool: Nidge Nidge Nidge isn't this exactly against what you called Lucy out on yesterday

Vote for who you think is a wolf

NO POSTING AFTER 10PM UNTIL 10AM

the mod announcement this morning was at 10.02am.

you might get a ~90second window to post

We can't post until the mods give us the say so.

Holly WW wrote: »
    :cool: Nidge Nidge Nidge isn't this exactly against what you called Lucy out on yesterday

Vote for who you think is a wolf

:eek: you got me.

as i said yesterday, as a NRV i am free to post without giving any consideration to slipping up cos i have nothing to hide. a by product of that, will be a certain amount of contradictions.

So Nigel isn't Gabriel.

Oh look, more waffle.

:eek: you got me.

as i said yesterday, as a NRV i am free to post without giving any consideration to slipping up cos i have nothing to hide. a by product of that, will be a certain amount of contradictions.

would give me a village lean on barbara as well :pac:

Oh look, more waffle.

i'm not holy enough

giphy.gif

That sweet scent of vindication.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Going thru Jakes posts and
    defence of Frank
    stands out.

Going thru Fionas posts and
    pointing at low posters "I’ve now posted as much as half the village. :pac "
    I’m thinking of Vernon or Katie
    not seeing teamed with barbara 275
    stands out.

Babs looks very good from these, spewed by wolves and killed an SK.

Vernon has arrived alright but his content so far isn't exactly mind blowing

Vernon WW wrote: »
    HI Everybody
    wow thats rude.

but fair point I need to start reading
    Also dont we know a lot of what the priest knows like 50% at least
    the body guard died no?
    well if you were successfully protected it would be you aren't on one bad team, as that team wouldnt have tried to munch you so you are whatever % more likely a villager then everyone else
    Although you arguing against it is kinda wierd
    the priest really isnt as powerful in this game as there is no seer, handy for numbers alright and a confirmed villger but thats all really
    why are we pointing out who the priest might be?

It's all mechanics talk. Easy place to position yourself as a sub in for a wolf.

Katie is not much better tbh. A whole pile of meh
    Katie WW wrote: »
    Hey all, I've just been subbed in. Can someone give me a quick catch up on the game so far?

What have the lynches/votes/munches/etc. been, and any significant events/posts.
    Ah well, not much point reading back so :pac:
    Good stuff, thanks for that. So who are the wolves?

It would really be something if we were pulling each other's hair whilst the low posters sat sniggering in the corner :cool:

I'm probably gonna vote Vern or Frank

giphy.gif

That sweet scent of vindication.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

I'm ready, Abigail.

p12-communion.jpg

Isla WW wrote: »
    Going thru Jakes posts and
    defence of Frank
    stands out.

Going thru Fionas posts and
    pointing at low posters "I’ve now posted as much as half the village. :pac "
    I’m thinking of Vernon or Katie
    not seeing teamed with barbara 275
    stands out.

Babs looks very good from these, spewed by wolves and killed an SK.

What posts does Jake defend Frank in? Ne'er mind I'll go look

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Steve and Derry were cornered while they returned to their homes during the night. An attacker approached them and lunged for Steve. An unknown protector jumped from the shadows to Steves defense, killing the attacker, but also suffering a mortal wound. Derry WW and Fiona WW have died

Attacker was wolves.
    Steve was attacked by the wolves.
    Steve can only be an SK.

I feel Frank is more likely the SK partner so I am changing my vote to Frank.

Jake WW wrote: »
    So we have two wishes in the mix, is there a time limit on when these can be used?

Babs is really is going hard on Frank. She would be an obvious target when Frank decides to take aim, but would also increase the wolfiness of him.
    The village needs me.

The village does need statue pictures.

This is where Jake perspective slips alright, he knows Babs is not on his team at the very least. It's the only mention of Frank I can find

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Sorry Abigail :( although I stand by my reasoning for voting for you today. Your lack of effort on who you were voting for plus the minimum 5 posts looked wolfy to me.

Good shout Barbara on Jake

Lucy WW wrote: »

Good shout Barbara on Jake

I hereby declare myself to be the village elder.

48B8421E00000578-5328201-_He_s_the_heart_of_Summer_Bay_Fans_went_into_OUTRAGE_on_Twitter_-a-86_1517291149189.jpg

Babs is really is going hard on Frank. She would be an obvious target when Frank decides to take aim, but would also increase the wolfiness of him

I dunno, would Jake say that if Frank was on his team? I'm not sure he would tbh, they would discuss it in the backroom. Moved my vote to Vern as I think he's wolfy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

We lynched Jake last night - now a known wolf - so I went back to look at his 9 posts:

1st post: mentions salem the witch - possible task? Probably not imo

2nd & 3rd posts: repeat good morning and explains that he was a sub

4th post: queries Emily's post as having jumped out at him

5th post: Barbara has replied to his query on Emily and he replies back about why it jumped out at him

6th post: queries the two "wishes" posts from Isla & Frank; possible soft defence of Frank against Barbara?

7th post: asks Barbara if she's talking to herself

8th post: interaction with Nigel, again going back to the post about Frank shooting Barbara

9th & final post (2058): Replies to Barbara again plus quotes two of Holly's posts for some reason that's not clear to me - is this a bit staged?

Frank and Holly are the only interactions that look to me like they could be his teammate; more likely Frank for me although it could be that Jake didn't interact with his teammate at all and there's absolutely nothing of substance in these posts - a definite possibility with so few of them there.

I'll need to go back and see who else on my list is most wolfy

On the upside, 2/5 wolfs gone so far which is decent going

Holly WW wrote: »
    This is where Jake perspective slips alright, he knows Babs is not on his team at the very least. It's the only mention of Frank I can find

Babs is really is going hard on Frank. She would be an obvious target when Frank decides to take aim, but would also increase the wolfiness of him.

there were a few who called out jake for the above quote. any idea who? we can prob rule them being on the same team

• Advertisement

there were a few who called out jake for the above quote. any idea who? we can prob rule them being on the same team

Me first anyways. Then Derry put me on an FFA and used my thoughts on Jake to FFA him too, but Derry is dead so that doesn't matter as much.

Advertisement