Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Who's gonna be on my hit list tomorrow?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Who's gonna be on my hit list tomorrow?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Suspicions about Emily, Frank & Nigel have faded since yesterday. I didn't like Isla's hatchet job on me so she's moved onto the radar.Barbara I can leave til later. I still don't like Abigail.

Current standings

Frank 4 votes
    Senan 2 votes

I'm going to vote Senan as a tactical ploy to see what (if anything) happens. I'm being lined up for a munching soon anyway.

I'm loving that most votes against me thus far have been tactical :)

For the moment I'm going to believe Abigail anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Patrick was NRV. Only Jake could have been Gabriel.

You're right, forgot that Patrick's role isn't reliant on Abigail's word. As such, there's really no angle for Abigail's role claim being false.

• Advertisement

Jake: Holly, Barbara, Derry, Nigel
    Fiona: Eva, Lucy
    Eva: Senan, Isla
    Vernon: Fiona
    Frank: Emily
    Barbara: Jake
    Nigel: Steve
    Emily: Abigail

Didn't vote: Frank, Katie, Vernon

I'd rule Holly, Barbara and Nigel out for the moment as teammates of Jakes. I understand one of them could be bussing but probably would make more sense to save a teammate than bus Jake at this stage. However, I'd very much rule them in as potential teammates of Fiona as they were trying. Potentially not though as Fiona herself voted for vernon.

I'd have Eva, Lucy and Isla as suspects who may have been trying to save Jake. This could also be thrown at me obviously.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Aiiiight let's see what we've got. I'm currently voting for Senan but that was only a ploy to see if he would appear when he was voted.. and lo and behold, Senan arrives.
    Senan WW wrote: »
    Barbara - Frank 11.09, Barbara 18.53, Jake 19.40
    Holly - Jake 18.21
    Emily - Frank 18.27
    Lucy - Vernon 18.51, Fiona 20.22
    Fiona - Vernon 19.22
    Jake - Barbara 19.34
    Derry - Jake 19.59
    Steve - Nigel 20.08
    Senan - Eva 20.15

Those Voting in last 10/15 minutes

Abigail - Emily 20.46
    Eva - Fiona 20.46
    Nigel - Jake 20.53
    Isla - Eva 20.54

So who are you thinking was the wolf and the SK team member amongst the bunch there. Because there are two teams do you think that one from each side voted in the last 15 minutes?

I'm suspicious enough of Abigail anyway.

I really like this. I like it a lot. Straight away my thoughts were Abigail and Isla's votes. Both based on 'gut feelings'. Isla has at no point attempted to elaborate on her vote for me.
    Frank WW wrote: »
    The full thinking is as follows. Babs mentions having a backroom. Only wolfs and RVs have those. Babs survives the morning munch. Why would a wolf or SK leave a target like that?

Since then you've been at Babs all day. But, to me, it feels constructed. Like, oh I let slip about a backroom, thats definitely gonna come back to haunt me, you better argue with me all day so if I'm caught you'll look good.

It's kinda odd to to be voting for me for a brief exchange on D0 when you've been picking and pecking at babs all day.

I dunno, I feel there's something there. I've not voted yet because I want to look at Isla and Abigail. If I had a bullet I'd probably fore in to you and babs first though.

We have no way of knowing who the other bad guy team went for - maybe it was Babs. Honestly though I could see them leaving her in - as was pointed out in Emily's consistent questioning of Babs, she's not a straight up villager for everyone. I think Frank stuck with the backroom thing a couple of times too despite it clearly being a gambit to see who would respond and Babs being punished for it. Seemed an odd thing to fixate on.
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    Didn't want to reveal this early but I've had a ****e few days and looks like I've managed to get myself on the lynch hit list.

I am Gabriel.
    Patrick was NRV
    Jake was apprentice serial killer, the monster
    Derry was Herculus, hero
    Fiona was the night king, wolf

Delighted I was right about Fiona. Annoyed that I was wrong about Abigail and since nobody has come forward with a counter claim, we'll have to believe he. I partially do believe her too, since I think it would be madness for wolves to 'clear' the Jake voters and the Fiona voters.
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    chances are priest will be dead tomorrow so we get 1 more piece of info from abi.

i think we need to put our theories to the side for the minute, and vote for someone tonight who's lynching will give us the most valuable info.
    and i'm thinking thats possibly eva
    would be a nice wolf play. abigail thinks she's getting lynched, gambles on the priest being dead (nothing to lose) and claims that role.

best case scenario it works
    worst case is there is a counter claim and the baddies have the priest.

how plausible is that? games are tough with no auto priest. doesn't suit my play style. i aint good at investigating prior posts

This series of quotes stood out to me as being odd. What would you hope to gain from my lynching, particularly as you've just stated you're not great at investigating previous posts?
    Shouldn't we hold the horses for a while?

What has Abigail actually revealed that proves she's Gabriel? How do we know she's not lying?

It was all already known or strongly speculated.

Known.

As Barbara and I (and maybe others) theorized.

As almost everyone thought.

Already strongly speculated she was the wolf. The Night King could be invention. Besides, if Abigail's a wolf on the same team, she knows exactly what Fiona was anyway.

This could easily be a desperate wolf looking to save herself with a fake role claim, and failing that, forcing the hand of the real Gabriel to come out and reveal himself, which means the wolves will have their juicy target set tomorrow morning.

(Or even a NRV trying to save herself by any means).

Only the real Gabriel could know that Abigail was lying, but would then have to sacrifice himself for munch tomorrow morning with no protector now in play. Dr. Frankenstein, still alive, could be the attacker and inherit the Priest's powers, in which case we'd be in trouble.

And the question is: How would a counter claim be able to prove Abigail's claims false anyway?

I wasn't particularly planning on voting for Abigail, but if I was, I don't see how her role claim changes an awful lot.

The real priest could even be dead (Jake).

I like this line of thought.

I'm not convinced on Frank, but Abigail revealing as priest as kinda ruined my plan of voting for her.

I am very interested in Steve and particularly Franks' recent vote on Senan, as I think he has really redeemed himself from his overly defensive posts yesterday to give us clear concise thinking.

Katie WW wrote: »
    I see votes in for Frank, Senan and Vernon - can anyone summarize the cases against them?

I'm reading through the thread and picking things up but its slow going.

I voted for Frank, I had been definite about Abigail but that's blown out of the water now. Frank was my next pick based on some commentary by Jake (known wolf) and Barbara. He was reasonably busy early yesterday, took some heat and then disappeared (missed the vote). He's been pretty quite today also. It's not a huge amount to go on if I'm honest

Vernon got voted for because of low posting I think; not sure about the Senan votes, seems people are voting for him and saying they're trying to flush others out but once you say that, you're not going to flush anyone out......

What's the current voting situation?

Page won't load for me.

• Advertisement

I'd rule Holly, Barbara and Nigel out for the moment as teammates of Jakes. I understand one of them could be bussing but probably would make more sense to save a teammate than bus Jake at this stage. However, I'd very much rule them in as potential teammates of Fiona as they were trying. Potentially not though as Fiona herself voted for vernon.

I'd have Eva, Lucy and Isla as suspects who may have been trying to save Jake. This could also be thrown at me obviously.

I switched late from Vernon (who had 2 votes before I switched) to Fiona (who had 1 vote before I switched) so hardly the act of saving a teammate

What's the current voting situation?

Page won't load for me.

Senan: Eva, Abigail, Steve, Frank
    Frank: Emily, Barbara, Isla, Lucy
    Vernon: Holly

My vote won't be staying on Senan.

I'm nearly afraid to point it out in case Holly accuses me of pouncing, but Frank's vote on Senan without featuring in thread to give reasons is very suspiscious. Reads like he's jumping on the other bandwagon to save himself without realising half the votes weren't serious ones.

I also forgot he didn't vote last night. Not inherently wolfy but it does stick out to me.

Is there an echo in here or what :D
    Holly WW wrote: »
    So safe to say myself, Nidge and Babs are not team SK but could be team Night King

Likewise Eva and Lucy not team Night King but one could be the remaining SK
    Actually one of Eva or Lucy would likely be a strong bet for the other SK, counter wagon to their buddy....
    Though, equally... Senan and Isla voted for Eva who also has two votes so that is not as clearcut

I wasn't convinced on Jake but I was certain on Fiona, and I was proved correct.

Holly is your vote on Vernon purely for low posting reasons or did I miss something in his limited amount of posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I voted for Frank, I had been definite about Abigail but that's blown out of the water now. Frank was my next pick based on some commentary by Jake (known wolf) and Barbara. He was reasonably busy early yesterday, took some heat and then disappeared (missed the vote). He's been pretty quite today also. It's not a huge amount to go on if I'm honest

Vernon got voted for because of low posting I think; not sure about the Senan votes, seems people are voting for him and saying they're trying to flush others out but once you say that, you're not going to flush anyone out......

Any links to that commentary, would be an interesting read

Eva WW wrote: »
    I'm nearly afraid to point it out in case Holly accuses me of pouncing, but Frank's vote on Senan without featuring in thread to give reasons is very suspiscious. Reads like he's jumping on the other bandwagon to save himself without realising half the votes weren't serious ones.

I also forgot he didn't vote last night. Not inherently wolfy but it does stick out to me.

You're like a tiger ;)

Frank hasn't posted here - yet. I'd be inclined to agree with your point in this case actually. I don't think he's teamed with Jake though so do I think (according to Abi) that he's on team Night King... that is more feasible imo

I wasn't convinced on Jake but I was certain on Fiona, and I was proved correct.

Certain?? Really? Based on what?

I voted for Fiona and fair enough she turned out to be wolf but I was far from certain of it.

Holly is your vote on Vernon purely for low posting reasons or did I miss something in his limited amount of posts

It's all mechanics, he has ZERO reads there, all just discussing roles etc. I know he's a sub but he hasn't posted a single read

Same with Katie tbh, but she appeared later

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    Any links to that commentary, would be an interesting read

Have a look at Jake's posts - he only has 9 of them. I posted about it earlier after Abigail revealed so search my posts if you want.

I hope you're going to be willing to do more work than this tomorrow Katie!!

Certain?? Really? Based on what?

I voted for Fiona and fair enough she turned out to be wolf but I was far from certain of it.

Gut feeling, her posts, dipping in to say I'll be back later... all the same reasons I think i said in thread somewhere yesterday. Same reasons I would have voted Abigail this evening had she not claimed priest.

I may have been certain but I'm not always right.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Busy but village ya'll. Don't lunch me

Here they come...

061815_1210_TheBenefits1.jpg

It's all mechanics, he has ZERO reads there, all just discussing roles etc. I know he's a sub but he hasn't posted a single read

Same with Katie tbh, but she appeared later

Yeah it's frustrating. Neither of them posting anythign of use but Vernon has just disappeared and Katie is expecting us to do all the work for her

Have a look at Jake's posts - he only has 9 of them. I posted about it earlier after Abigail revealed so search my posts if you want.

I hope you're going to be willing to do more work than this tomorrow Katie!!

This is my point, its the same with Vernon. Asking for an update on the situation is fine. Asking to be spoonfed everything... it's not inherently wolfy but it irks me

Then again, I'm easily irked:D

Here they come...

061815_1210_TheBenefits1.jpg

No your wrong Babs, Frank posted 16 minutes before lynch but you said wolves make moves in the last 10/15?? so Frank obviously not a wolf you guys

oooh and Vernon has placed his vote shortly after Frank. Did the wolf conference run late lads? Cutting it tight...

This really doesn't help your case in the slightest tbh Frank.

• Advertisement

Nigel what's your reason for voting me

Advertisement