Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Werewolf: BCU

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Colours using Abi's claim data.

Day 1 Lynch vote

Jake: Holly, Barbara, Derry, Nigel
    Fiona: Eva, Lucy
    Eva: Senan, Isla
    Vernon: Fiona
    Frank: Emily
    Barbara: Jake
    Nigel: Steve
    Emily: Abigail

Didn't vote: Frank, Vernon, Katie

Day 2 Lynch Vote

Frank: Emily, Isla, Lucy, Vernon, Eva, Nigel, Katie
    Senan: Abigail, Frank
    Vernon: Holly
    Isla: Senan
    Barbara: Barbara

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    In this list, we have 5 wolfie members, 3 roled villagers, and the remaining are villagers.

Village:
    Eva WW
    Patrick WW – dead
    Derry WW - dead
    Barbara WW
    Holly WW

Village lean:
    Nigel WW
    Steve WW
    Senan WW
    Emily WW
    Lucy WW

Wolfie lean:
    Vernon WW
    Frank WW
    Isla WW
    Katie WW

Wolfie:
    Jake WW – dead
    Fiona WW – dead

These were my picks last night.

This morning...

Village:
    Eva WW
    Patrick WW – dead
    Derry WW - dead
    Barbara WW - dead - countdown clock
    Holly WW
    Steve WW - dead
    Frank WW - dead
    Abigail - priest

Village lean:
    Nigel WW
    Senan WW
    Emily WW
    Lucy WW

Wolfie lean:
    Vernon WW
    Isla WW
    Katie WW

Wolfie:
    Jake WW – dead
    Fiona WW – dead

Sorry Frank. I am still happy with e above although Nigel's flip-flopping last night is cause for concern.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Steve being protected doesnt make him village though. The BG could have easily protected a wolf, unknowingly.

You and Nigel seemed so sure he was good, yet it was far from certain he was good.

May be nothing now if Steve is good per Abigails reveal.

A gut feel, I guess. Doesn't mean much me explaining it now Abigail has revealed he was good anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Right with Frank being revealed as NRV that makes the votes after his own self press interesting.

I wanna break it down when I get on the laptop but iirc it goes as follows:

Steve votes Senan to make it 4-3 to Frank

Frank self presses to tie things up

Vern and Nidge pile in with votes on Frank fairly close afterwards

Looks to me anyways like Senan could be a wolf alongside one of Nidge or Vern and they voted to save him

Or Senan could be a patsy. I'm on the fence there as I like Senans posts when he's on but the voting tells a different story

Voting tells a different story? You just made up the story based on the votes. A number of people had said that they were only voting for me tactically so it's not like my four votes actually represented four people who thought I was most at risk. Had I been a wolf I would have been imploring my teammate(s) to stay away from Frank because there was no need to "save" me. People had already said they were likely to change from me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

...because you... read... the whole game... and not just... selected posts? :(

Look, I feel like we're going down a rabbit hole here and to be honest I think we're on the same time so this back and forth is useless.

TBF, I was very clear that my post was specifically a review around how people justified their votes. The reason I did is that imo wolves will find it harder to justify their votes because they know what they are saying is lies whereas villagers will have suspicions around who they're voting for even if they turn out to be incorrect

More than happy to end this though here!!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Abigail, have you any information as to what the countdown clocks role was.....

Now I know Babs alluded to being nothing more than once, so it might tie in with the role,

However, my understanding was that the Countdown Clock never actually existed in any previous boards game. It was abfake role claim, so Im doubting the role a bit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Emily WW wrote:
    Can we afford many mislynchs?

I'm not sure. Still (according to Abi) 3 evils left split 2 to 1

How many total players are left
    Total players minus 3 vs 2 vs 1 is how we are fixed right now

Can't check easily on phone sorry :/

If Frank and Senan are both village, then the likelihood of a pile on is less.

But its a good place to look. If Senan is bad, then Nigel and Vern look like they have piled on Frank to save Senan.

Flipping Senan, may he the best approach.

Can we afford many mislynchs?

When Abigail shows me as good what will that tell you exactly?

Additionally, how long are you going to trust Abigail?

Abigail, have you any information as to what the countdown clocks role was.....

Now I know Babs alluded to being nothing more than once, so it might tie in with the role,

However, my understanding was that the Countdown Clock never actually existed in any previous boards game. It was abfake role claim, so Im doubting the role a bit.

oh that's interesting. And here was gullible ole me thinking that Abigail had to be priest because where else would you get the countdown clock role from :mad:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

The thing with senan was from my quick look anyways last night was he could have self pressed voted but voted for Isla instead of frank.

This is much more village thing usually then bad.

• Advertisement

Senan WW wrote:
    Voting tells a different story? You just made up the story based on the votes. A number of people had said that they were only voting for me tactically so it's not like my four votes actually represented four people who thought I was most at risk. Had I been a wolf I would have been imploring my teammate(s) to stay away from Frank because there was no need to "save" me. People had already said they were likely to change from me.

I'm just saying the jump on to Frank doesn't look great for Nidge, Vern or you

I'll give you credit though in you didn't self press yourself so imo that's a healthier look.

Who are you looking at today anyways Senan?

10 living players remaining. Based on Abi's reveals, 3 are wolves. 7 are villagers with 2 roled villagers.

If we lynch incorrectly tonight there will be probably be 2 kills tomorrow, one from each bad team, meaning 3 wolves vs 4 villagers tomorrow. Can't afford to lynch wrong tonight.

Senan WW wrote: »
    When Abigail shows me as good what will that tell you exactly?

Additionally, how long are you going to trust Abigail?

Well I was thinking about my Abi trust issues, I cant resolve them at all can I.

Like who else could reveal to show shes evil? No one I think.

So i either believe her or I dont at this stage, right..... i have to pick a direction

These were my picks last night.

This morning...

Village:
    Eva WW
    Patrick WW – dead
    Derry WW - dead
    Barbara WW - dead - countdown clock
    Holly WW
    Steve WW - dead
    Frank WW - dead
    Abigail - priest

Village lean:
    Nigel WW
    Senan WW
    Emily WW
    Lucy WW

Wolfie lean:
    Vernon WW
    Isla WW
    Katie WW

Wolfie:
    Jake WW – dead
    Fiona WW – dead

Sorry Frank. I am still happy with e above although Nigel's flip-flopping last night is cause for concern.

When did you post this yesterday.

I have got to say its mighty wolfy to go after 2 players who has subbed in as 2 of your wolf leans.

Wolfs find it hard to come up with reasons to find pretend wolfs so picking 2 sub players out is easy targets, kinda like low posters

oh that's interesting. And here was gullible ole me thinking that Abigail had to be priest because where else would you get the countdown clock role from :mad:

The countdown clock was a fake role claim in a previous game if I recall correctly.

Now its not to say it isnt a role in this game

Vernon WW wrote: »
    When did you post this yesterday.

I have got to say its mighty wolfy to go after 2 players who has subbed in as 2 of your wolf leans.

Wolfs find it hard to come up with reasons to find pretend wolfs so picking 2 sub players out is easy targets, kinda like low posters

Original list at 12:30 yesterday, updated at 20:52 yesterday.
    If you could show me anything at all from yesterday that indicated you or Katie were townie I'd consider what you're saying but if you read back through the thread I consistently said I was reluctant to vote non-posting players and then subbed in players. I wouldn't put you on my wolf leans unless I thught you were wolfie.

Didn't feel you really contributed anything of relevance yesterday and then you 'woke up' to vote Frank, the largest wagon. Katie contributed even less and continually asked other people to point things out to her instead of reading the thread (which is a small pet peeve of mine if you couldn't tell).

Well I was thinking about my Abi trust issues, I cant resolve them at all can I.

Like who else could reveal to show shes evil? No one I think.

So i either believe her or I dont at this stage, right..... i have to pick a direction

If Abi is genuine good then you flipping good will tell me I was wrong.

But just so we are clear, Im unconvinced as to what path to take yet.

I miss Barbara

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

10 players left.

With 2 kills per night, worst case scenario leaves us with.
    lynch 9 ( 6 2 1 )
    munch (4 2 1 )
    Lynch ( 3 2 1 )
    munch ( 2 2 ) game over.

That's worst case scenario, which means we have one more lynch before lylo, but, we get more lynches if we kill off a team at the lynch
    Lynch (7 2 )
    munch (6 2)
    lynch ( 5 2)
    munch (4 2)
    lynch (3 2)
    munch to game over.

If we kill of a team in the lynch, we gain an extra lynch.

I miss Barbara

I don't.

• Advertisement

Original list at 12:30 yesterday, updated at 20:52 yesterday.
    If you could show me anything at all from yesterday that indicated you or Katie were townie I'd consider what you're saying but if you read back through the thread I consistently said I was reluctant to vote non-posting players and then subbed in players. I wouldn't put you on my wolf leans unless I thught you were wolfie.

Didn't feel you really contributed anything of relevance yesterday and then you 'woke up' to vote Frank, the largest wagon. Katie contributed even less and continually asked other people to point things out to her instead of reading the thread (which is a small pet peeve of mine if you couldn't tell).

Well as I said its a pretty easy place to go to, if you are looking for easy people to target,

Nothing really to consider I didn't say anything other then, your jumping on 2 subs, it a very very very wolfy thing to do,

Something to keep an eye on no doubt,

I've bigger nigels to fry today though I think

Isla WW wrote:
    If we kill of a team in the lynch, we gain an extra lynch.

So based on Abis info we are better trying to kill the SK today rather than hunt the wolf team, would reduce the kill rate as well.

Need to go back to night one votes in that case.

Well as I said its a pretty easy place to go to, if you are looking for easy people to target,

Nothing really to consider I didn't say anything other then, your jumping on 2 subs, it a very very very wolfy thing to do,

Something to keep an eye on no doubt,

I've bigger nigels to fry today though I think

So your convinced Nigel is the most likely evil yeah?

So based on Abis info we are better trying to kill the SK today rather than hunt the wolf team, would reduce the kill rate as well.

Night 1 votes, will no doubt lead away from you and Nigel if we go sk hunting

We definitely need FFAs today, I'm particularly interested in ones from Katie, Vern, Nidge and Senan

So your convinced Nigel is the most likely evil yeah?

You ask a lot of questions

How can you possibly know who the SK is though.

Like we arent sure who is evil, let alone figure out which team they reside.

How will you accomplish determining who precisely is the SK?

Using Isla's work here, based on Abi's claims. Eva, Lucy and Isla were all on the two vote train on day one. Lucy did switch from Vernon to Fiona so would have been on the two vote train anyway. The next day they are all in on the Frank train. Of these Isla is the first one in, potentially the wolf who tried in to save Jake but failed and is now hiding in Frank's voters early on. Then it comes to teammates. Would both wolves go for Frank yesterday? Perhaps, but I would have thought it would be more likely to spread their votes. Which may bring me to Holly. However, giving that both teams munched outside of the main wagon (I'm actually going to go back on the above sentence where I thought wolves would spread their votes) I'm wagering that all three remaining baddies are in the Frank voters and neither of them wanted to reduce the pile to hide in. The above is assuming Abi is legit and I'm happy enough to believe that for the moment anyway. I know I'm good so that means at least two in the Frank voters, and I'm leaning towards three with Isla probably top of my list.

Day 1 Lynch vote

Jake: Holly, Barbara, Derry, Nigel
    Fiona: Eva, Lucy
    Eva: Senan, Isla
    Vernon: Fiona
    Frank: Emily
    Barbara: Jake
    Emily: Abigail

Didn't vote: Frank, Vernon, Katie

Day 2 Lynch Vote

Frank: Emily, Isla, Lucy, Vernon, Eva, Nigel, Katie
    Senan: Abigail, Frank
    Vernon: Holly
    Isla: Senan
    Barbara: Barbara

You ask a lot of questions

You uncomfortable with that?

• Advertisement

You uncomfortable with that?

Not at all its just very wolfy and a great way to pad your post count, now maybe you have been making reads all game I dont know just something I noted is all,

Also I find it hilarious that you asked another question :D

Advertisement